College Fund Challenge

This is a discussion on College Fund Challenge within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; At the risk of sounding like a broken record, another good movement in the market this morning for a nice ...

View Poll Results: How close to my goal of $2,000,000 do you think I will get?
You think I will blow the account and my $100 will be lost. 79 58.52%
You think I will somewhat earn a profit $200-$1,500. 17 12.59%
You think I will get a pretty good return but not close to $2,000,000. 27 20.00%
You think I will get way more then $2,000,000. 12 8.89%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 10, 2011, 2:21pm   #21
Joined Sep 2010
Re: College Fund Challenge

tkbieber started this thread At the risk of sounding like a broken record, another good movement in the market this morning for a nice

+19.3% for the week and +7.5% total on account 1
and
+21.7% for the week and +70.6% total on account 2.

Another great week of trading.
tkbieber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2011, 10:01am   #22
Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkbieber View Post
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, another good movement in the market this morning for a nice

+19.3% for the week and +7.5% total on account 1
and
+21.7% for the week and +70.6% total on account 2.

Another great week of trading.
TK, I have been using a demo account until yesterday, and now intend to use a live account which has just become free. The account contains £391 and starts live on Monday the 13th.

I will report my results weekly on this site. My account is in pounds sterling, would you prefer them to be converted to dollars? (dollars equivalent for my starting fund is $642 at the present rate of exchange)
lumbco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2011, 11:38am   #23

8 Posts
Joined May 2011

Congrats, looks like it is going really well so far. Keep it going!
stevewhitworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2011, 11:56am   #24

Joined Mar 2004

You are asking us battle hardened ole cynics to trust just your word ?

Anyone can write +70%

I suggest you supply more details of your system if you want turn this story from fairy tale to factually supported record !!
Old Jun 11, 2011, 1:11pm   #25
Joined Sep 2010

tkbieber started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
You are asking us battle hardened ole cynics to trust just your word ?

Anyone can write +70%

I suggest you supply more details of your system if you want turn this story from fairy tale to factually supported record !!
Humm, did you click on ACCOUNT 2 ? Not sure how it can be more factually supported. It started with $100 and now up to $170.60 (to be exact) in ONE month. I didn't make these things up by hacking into their web-site to magically create these numbers.
Old Jun 11, 2011, 1:15pm   #26
Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumbco View Post
TK, I have been using a demo account until yesterday, and now intend to use a live account which has just become free. The account contains £391 and starts live on Monday the 13th.

I will report my results weekly on this site. My account is in pounds sterling, would you prefer them to be converted to dollars? (dollars equivalent for my starting fund is $642 at the present rate of exchange)
Great, yes that would make it easier for my brain to understand if converted to dollars.
Or at least add the $ amount next to pounds.

Oh, and it will help the "battle hardened ole cynics" who need more than one person to get the same results. LOL
Old Jun 11, 2011, 1:22pm   #27
Joined Jun 2011

You could be using photoshop .

Producing convincing evidence is not hard but just takes slightly more work. As you are not doing high frequency trading, the extra work should be negligible. If you post up your trade as soon as you execute it, then at least people will be able to see you are not manipulating your results.

There are plenty of skeptics. I would be open to possibilities of magic formulas. All it takes is convincing evidence.
BeginnerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2011, 1:59pm   #28
Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeginnerJoe View Post
You could be using photoshop .

Producing convincing evidence is not hard but just takes slightly more work. As you are not doing high frequency trading, the extra work should be negligible. If you post up your trade as soon as you execute it, then at least people will be able to see you are not manipulating your results.

There are plenty of skeptics. I would be open to possibilities of magic formulas. All it takes is convincing evidence.
Oh, but I'm one step ahead of you. I have 3 accounts (2 live and 1 demo) posted with links so you can view them every day and can watch them open and close trades. They are on my Live Trades page.

Not that savvy as to how I would create a photoshop jpg and somehow put it on all these monitor sites. This data is coming from and linked directly to my Metatrader4 platforms and updated every 5 minutes.

I'm more concerned with making my goal of 2 mil to hacking which I'm clueless about.
Old Jun 11, 2011, 2:01pm   #29

Joined Sep 2010

Subscribing and wishing you good luck!
Greenlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2011, 2:17pm   #30
Joined Jun 2011

If you're that confident of your system, then you should increase the stakes. Why settle for only 2 million ?

I have no idea what meta trader is or if your links are just jpegs. So are you saying I could use your signals in real time to trade too ? If that's the case, I wouldn't mind putting down a small amount of money for some punts.
BeginnerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote