Arbu does Free Proprietary Trader Training

This is a discussion on Arbu does Free Proprietary Trader Training within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Sold it again on 6th. I felt the recent rise on the back of the Greek debt rollover wasn't justified ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 12, 2011, 9:45am   #25
Joined Jul 2005
Re: Arbu does Free Proprietary Trader Training

Arbu started this thread Sold it again on 6th. I felt the recent rise on the back of the Greek debt rollover wasn't justified and before long some bad news was bound to come out pushing indices back down. The price went up at first. Then on Friday non-farm payrolls were bad and yesterday worries about eurozone debt resurfaced. Price dropped a lot today. I started feeling a bit triumphalist which I thought was bad and the price went up a bit so I closed out for 149 points profit. Should have sold out as soon as I felt triumphalist when I had 190 points profit.
Arbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2017, 3:13pm   #26
Joined Jul 2005
Arbu started this thread Coming back to this after a long gap, attracted by Spreadco's offer of 2% interest. Over about 40 trades I'm actually in profit. Only about 1.5 pips/trade after deducting the interest I've been paid but still it's a big improvement. I think that going into it because I have to trade (to get the interest) but with the expectation that I'm going to lose works OK because it stops me from getting overenthusiastic, as I probably did in the past. I shall consider myself an eeyore trader henceforth. No doubt I'm about to have a big loss that wipes out all my profit to date.
Arbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: David Knight , Lee Shepherd