Positive Equity Dublin??

This is a discussion on Positive Equity Dublin?? within the Trading Firms forums, part of the Trading Career category; Anyone heard of these guys?? I have an interview with them next week and was wondering what they were like. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 28, 2009, 4:28pm   #1

4 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Positive Equity Dublin??

Anyone heard of these guys?? I have an interview with them next week and was wondering what they were like.

Thanks for your help.
imalegend is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2009, 4:44pm   #2

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Yeah, friend of mine working there a while now. Recently changed name from Saxon Financials to Positive Equity and I hear they've picked up some good traders recently. Have been on the p*ss with most of the lads in there and it's a good crew. On Stephen's Green, so savage location too... Best of luck next week!
Mr. Discipline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2009, 4:50pm   #3

4 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
imalegend started this thread yea great location ok...any idea what they trade?? im only starting out so not really sure what markets i want to trade, just want to get in some where and learn.
imalegend is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2009, 1:18pm   #4

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Just spoke to my mate for u last night. He said most firms keep their cards close to their chest on what they actually trade, so he wasn't too keen for me to pass on any info, sorry... He did say that they do have a class trainee program though & trainees get good exposure to a load of different markets to see what they're good at before they're allowed to go live. Good luck with interview anyways.
Mr. Discipline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2009, 7:39pm   #5
c45

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2009
hey, does anyone know if saxon/positive equity are hiring at the mo or even any of the others.. geneva etc.. If so how do they do their recruiting?

Thanks.
c45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2009, 11:33am   #6

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
Positive Equity are always hiring, c45!

We are hiring interns and also traders with industry experience at present. We are also taking applications from graduates for our next trainee class at hrdept@positive.ie.

I'm John and I am a trader and also director at Positive. We will have our new website up soon (positive.ie) which will give a flavour of what we do here and what kind of place it is to work. Feel free to call us on 01 4794115 in the meantime for any more info.

Good luck!
John.
sb2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2009, 8:24pm   #7
Joined May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb2000 View Post
Positive Equity are always hiring, c45!

We are hiring interns and also traders with industry experience at present. We are also taking applications from graduates for our next trainee class at hrdept@positive.ie.

I'm John and I am a trader and also director at Positive. We will have our new website up soon (positive.ie) which will give a flavour of what we do here and what kind of place it is to work. Feel free to call us on 01 4794115 in the meantime for any more info.

Good luck!
John.
Hi John,

I am a Software Engineer in Dublin.
My Email Address is xueliang.zhu@hotmail.com
I have started practicing Forex Trading for sometime.
My Trading records is attached in this message,
Could you kindly check it and let me know if It is possible get a interview oportunity as a Trainee Trader?

Many Thanks

Liang
Attached Files
File Type: doc DetailedStatement.doc (251.5 KB, 1243 views)

Last edited by ForexMelody; Nov 18, 2009 at 10:58pm.
ForexMelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2010, 10:00am   #8

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2010
Re: Positive Equity Dublin??

Quote:
Originally Posted by imalegend View Post
yea great location ok...any idea what they trade?? im only starting out so not really sure what markets i want to trade, just want to get in some where and learn.
Hi Imalegend, how did you get on with positive equity that time?
I'd love to hear what your thoughts were / are as I'm hearing interesting things about these guys too
ladlane is offline   Reply With Quote