Delta Phenomenon

This is a discussion on Delta Phenomenon within the Trading Delta Cycles forums, part of the Specialists' Corner category; Strong bull on indices, well fed by inflation. US indices performing extraordinary well, Dax is following, at times reluctantly, probably ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 12, 2018, 12:02am   #265
2be
 
2be's Avatar
Joined Feb 2007
Strong bull on indices, well fed by inflation.
US indices performing extraordinary well, Dax is following, at times reluctantly, probably partly to to with the Euro USD scenario.
With the Euro strength once again southern European countries shall be stressed, unless ECB continues with the intervention, to control Euro overvaluation esp against the USD
Just a few charts.
I expect move to MTD 11.
Monthly chart is now years old!
Last two charts are M30 using Market Profile, and VSA.
Clearly indicated Buying Climax and Selling Climax (VSA), also well indicated on shorter TFs which I also use. On H4 there was a divergence, so DAX behave well today!

I am not posting that much, trading takes time, and I have limited monitor exposure. Following other interests as well, so not too much time to post.
Got some new good books to read/study, might indicate some on the other thread.
Meantime, best wishes to all,
Keep the profits big and the loses small!

2be

On M30 DAX charts, green and red lines printed in the volume indicator is Vortex, the white line is MA14
Attached Thumbnails
dax-itd-mtd-2018-01-11_224227.png   dax-monthly-ew-fibs-2018-01-11_224612.png   dax-vsa-mp-2018-01-11_171503.png  


Last edited by 2be; Jan 12, 2018 at 12:11am.
2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: swissy , Crocker
Old Jan 16, 2018, 8:49pm   #266
2be
 
2be's Avatar
Joined Feb 2007
DAX L ITD 8 is due soon, might arrive earlier, as High MTD11 is due later on.
Pump and dump on DAX today,, Delta perspective was helpful
Shorted the beast from 13340 near the R on the retest.
Overall Dax is bullish, so shorts must be well protected, there is still some time left and some poss levels indicated by fibs.
On VSA, interesting Buying Climax Clearly indicated on M30 or H1, great example to observe and to learn from! (in an up move, after the buying climax- weakens is displayed on an UP, yes on an UP candle/s)

Good trading to all,

2be
Attached Thumbnails
dax-itd-mtd-2018-01-16_192747.png   dax-vsa-m302018-01-16_193341.png  

Last edited by 2be; Jan 16, 2018 at 8:56pm.
2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2018, 8:48pm   #267
2be
 
2be's Avatar
Joined Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2be View Post
DAX L ITD 8 is due soon, might arrive earlier, as High MTD11 is due later on.
Pump and dump on DAX today,, Delta perspective was helpful
Shorted the beast from 13340 near the R on the retest.
Overall Dax is bullish, so shorts must be well protected, there is still some time left and some poss levels indicated by fibs.
On VSA, interesting Buying Climax Clearly indicated on M30 or H1, great example to observe and to learn from! (in an up move, after the buying climax- weakens is displayed on an UP, yes on an UP candle/s)

Good trading to all,

2be
L ITD 8 might have arrived a bit earlier, longs are slowly coming into the game, but one needs to be careful, just in case.

Good trading to all,

2be
Attached Thumbnails
dax-itd-mtd-2018-01-17_194144.png  
2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2018, 11:28pm   #268
2be
 
2be's Avatar
Joined Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2be View Post
L ITD 8 might have arrived a bit earlier, longs are slowly coming into the game, but one needs to be careful, just in case.

Good trading to all,

2be
Level to watch on DAX is 13135
If there is a bounce above it I will go long for the anticipated LATE arrival of ITD9.
If that 13135 level is taken, that would mean early arrival of ITD9, thus creating a messy structure according to the current count.
If Asian session is positive I expect DAX to rally up.
PA will certainly decide which way things will go tomorrow.
I am placing market order above13225 SL below 13170 PT13650 or there about.
If the market goes that way, we will see a fast shift up to that itd 9, and the trade will be activated, I will than trail the SL initially and will protect the profits according to H1, H4 structure.
As you can see, there is multiple reward in relation to the initial SL.
If the market goes up I shall build a larger long position.

Good trades to all,

2be

PS on the white label it should be 13225 not 13125, sorry my mistake!
Attached Thumbnails
dax-itd-_-mtd-02-2018-01-30_215521.png   dax-m30-2018-01-30_222645.png  

Last edited by 2be; Jan 30, 2018 at 11:41pm.
2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2018, 10:18pm   #269
2be
 
2be's Avatar
Joined Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2be View Post
Level to watch on DAX is 13135
If there is a bounce above it I will go long for the anticipated LATE arrival of ITD9.
If that 13135 level is taken, that would mean early arrival of ITD9, thus creating a messy structure according to the current count.
If Asian session is positive I expect DAX to rally up.
PA will certainly decide which way things will go tomorrow.
I am placing market order above13225 SL below 13170 PT13650 or there about.
If the market goes that way, we will see a fast shift up to that itd 9, and the trade will be activated, I will than trail the SL initially and will protect the profits according to H1, H4 structure.
As you can see, there is multiple reward in relation to the initial SL.
If the market goes up I shall build a larger long position.

Good trades to all,

2be

PS on the white label it should be 13225 not 13125, sorry my mistake!
Not a lot happened on DAX today, in terms of progress to the H MTD 11 (red).
Got some good scalps in London session using M1 / M5, all scalps were to the long side, as I held the long bias, (possibly not too clever idea, but over many trades and positions I lost only one position with 3 entries due to SL during the US session) so over all a very good day.

On Delta count, it is possible that H ITD 9 and L ITD10 both came early.
Look whether the structure towards the H MTD11 (red) holds, what I mean that as long as L ITD10 is a HL, the structure is in tact, otherwise the count becomes challenging.
In short, until there is a break of that structure I am holding a long bias on DAX.

Dax is getting close to the ITW on ITD TF, so additional point/s possible on either side of ITD1(blue)

US Close/Zurich Close on dax is almost the same as last evening, the zone above the consolidation zones is a good place to put Market orders, esp above the upper border of the consolidation box around 13225, it worked today, though protective stop was hit during the London session, so not a great advance towards the expected 13650, as the first PT.

I also trade DOW, there is interesting scenario there as well.

Good trades to all,

2be

PS corrected mistake from the earlier post High MTD11 (red)
Attached Thumbnails
dax-m30-2018-01-31_210441.png   dax-itd-mtd-022018-01-31_215553.png  

Last edited by 2be; Jan 31, 2018 at 11:01pm.
2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: he-man
Old Feb 1, 2018, 5:04pm   #270
2be
 
2be's Avatar
Joined Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2be View Post
Not a lot happened on DAX today, in terms of progress to the H MTD 11 (red).
Got some good scalps in London session using M1 / M5, all scalps were to the long side, as I held the long bias, (possibly not too clever idea, but over many trades and positions I lost only one position with 3 entries due to SL during the US session) so over all a very good day.

On Delta count, it is possible that H ITD 9 and L ITD10 both came early.
Look whether the structure towards the H MTD11 (red) holds, what I mean that as long as L ITD10 is a HL, the structure is in tact, otherwise the count becomes challenging.
In short, until there is a break of that structure I am holding a long bias on DAX.

Dax is getting close to the ITW on ITD TF, so additional point/s possible on either side of ITD1(blue)

US Close/Zurich Close on dax is almost the same as last evening, the zone above the consolidation zones is a good place to put Market orders, esp above the upper border of the consolidation box around 13225, it worked today, though protective stop was hit during the London session, so not a great advance towards the expected 13650, as the first PT.

I also trade DOW, there is interesting scenario there as well.

Good trades to all,

2be

PS corrected mistake from the earlier post High MTD11 (red)
DAX has made LL on Daily TF.
Moves down are much more forceful that climbing up, indicated by the three red lines.
Is that the beginning of the correction? Still too early to say, but the HH, LH structure has been decisively broken.
In view of that I am trading taking momentum and VSA on shorter TFs until I can read the daily scenario.

as usual, be careful and many good trades to all,

2be
Attached Thumbnails
dax-itd-mtd-2018-02-01_155535.png  
2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Crocker
Old Feb 7, 2018, 5:21pm   #271
2be
 
2be's Avatar
Joined Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2be View Post
DAX has made LL on Daily TF.
Moves down are much more forceful that climbing up, indicated by the three red lines.
Is that the beginning of the correction? Still too early to say, but the HH, LH structure has been decisively broken.
In view of that I am trading taking momentum and VSA on shorter TFs until I can read the daily scenario.

as usual, be careful and many good trades to all,

2be
The breaking of the HH/HL structure provided useful insights. Very forceful selling, retracement for sure, but not a black scenario, at least not for now so far.

Looks that MTD11 came early, only achieving two ITD Hs, a bit strange, but that is the PA.
Dax is now in the ITW on both ITD and MTD TFs.
ITWs are often characterised by increased volatility.
Please bear in mind that there might be single inversion, or double inversion on both TFs.

I wish there could be a clearer picture.

These big swings demands discipline, but certainly there are great opportunities!

Good trades to all!

2be
Attached Thumbnails
dax-delta-2018-02-07_161056.png  
2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Crocker
Old Feb 9, 2018, 11:01pm   #272
2be
 
2be's Avatar
Joined Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2be View Post
The breaking of the HH/HL structure provided useful insights. Very forceful selling, retracement for sure, but not a black scenario, at least not for now so far.

Looks that MTD11 came early, only achieving two ITD Hs, a bit strange, but that is the PA.
Dax is now in the ITW on both ITD and MTD TFs.
ITWs are often characterised by increased volatility.
Please bear in mind that there might be single inversion, or double inversion on both TFs.

I wish there could be a clearer picture.

These big swings demands discipline, but certainly there are great opportunities!

Good trades to all!

2be
WHAT A DAY!!!

Another day with a huge volatility especially on DOW.

There is a gap on DAX.
Loudspeaker formation and that gap on daily.

Red numbers on DAX chart have been placed just to be aware of them, no levels or timing intended!

Got chart of DOW, and today's play on the Gap close and down from the US close war zone. Managed to catch many pips on the move down.

Good weekend to all,

2be
Attached Thumbnails
dax-itd-mtd-2018-02-09_213440.png   dow-itd-mtd-2018-02-09_213943.png   dow-gap-close-2018-02-09_154414.png  

dow-incredible2018-02-09_213303.png   daz-itd-mtd-02-2018-02-09_215335.png  

Last edited by 2be; Feb 10, 2018 at 9:54am.
2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Crocker
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Delta Phenomenon chris_ri The Foyer 26 Apr 1, 2016 3:09pm
Delta phenomenon system on ebay rockrat Technical Analysis 7 Nov 16, 2008 3:22pm
Welles wilder Delta phenomenon Peter Educational Resources 14 Nov 10, 2008 6:47am
The Delta Phenomenon by Willes Welder cosmoglobe General Trading Chat 41 Apr 18, 2008 4:49pm
Delta Phenomenon rog1111 The Foyer 5 May 24, 2006 9:47pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)