MC Fractal Studies

This is a discussion on MC Fractal Studies within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Hello, Today i want to share with everybody a new "trading system" and indicators, that i have personally used for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 4, 2018, 6:50pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2006
MC Fractal Studies

Hello,

Today i want to share with everybody a new "trading system" and indicators, that i have personally used for many years, for free!

The name is: MC Fractal Studies

The concept of these indicators is based on the Self Similarity concept, as wikipedia say:
In mathematics, a self-similar object is exactly or approximately similar to a part of itself (i.e. the whole has the same shape as one or more of the parts). Many objects in the real world, such as coastlines, are statistically self-similar: parts of them show the same statistical properties at many scales. Self-similarity is a typical property of fractals.

This self similarity concept (or as i call it, multi-fractal concept) is everywhere, and is present in financial charts as well!

MC Fractal Studies disassemble and organize charts information in order to identify all the various Waves on all the various scales that make up the typical market charts.

They are very useful for make good trading, and both universal trading styles can be applied:
- Trend Trading (with small stoplosses, and big profit targets)
- Counter Trend Trading (buy low, sell high)

On our website you can find more information about how to use them, as well as download them (always free and opensource) for various platforms:
Metatrader 4
Metatrader 5
NinjaTrader 7
NinjaTrader 8
SierraChart
TradingView
MultiCharts .NET

This thread is open for further discussions, requests, strategies, helping, and i hope we can have new ideas together!

To Mods:
Please don't move this thread to the commercial section, MC Fractal Studies are Free and Opensource, nobody is selling nothing here! Thank you

MC Fractal Studies are Free and Opensource!
They will stay free and opensource forever, as well as any future version of them, improvements, contributions and other software based on the MC Fractal Method, will always stay free and opensource.

They are released under the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL) 3.0, plus the "MC Additional Terms" (MCAT) as permitted by section 7/b of the AGPL 3.0.

More information at http://mcfractalstudies.com

In this post i am attaching the indicators for metatrader 4 (sourcecode included), and a few templates (for metatrader 4).
Also a PDF (just small guide), i tried to upload 3 PDF but it give upload error, for more PDF just visit website.

**It is highly adviced to put max 5000 bars on chart, this is very important, otherwise the indicators can slowdown your computer (they are heavy on ram and cpu), and don't work correctly on MT5.
In metatrader you can do this by going to the menu' Tools>Options>Charts>Max bar in chart: "put 5000", then close and re-open your metatrader.
With max 5000 bars on charts, everything work smooth and nice

Let me know what you think, thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
eurusdh1.png  
Attached Files
File Type: zip MCFractalStudiesForMT4.zip (97.9 KB, 73 views)
File Type: tpl MC Fractal Studies - MT4.tpl (5.0 KB, 105 views)
File Type: tpl MC Fractal Studies - MT4 3D.tpl (3.9 KB, 111 views)
File Type: pdf MC Fractal Studies - Low Risk - High Reward.pdf (536.0 KB, 84 views)
w4rn1ng is offline   Reply With Quote