Never trade against the Trend ?

This is a discussion on Never trade against the Trend ? within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; excellent thread gang-im now off to pips sim thread...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 21, 2017, 1:00pm   #33

Joined Sep 2014
excellent thread gang-im now off to pips sim thread
Click the image to open in full size.
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2017, 1:01pm   #34

Joined Oct 2015
EJ, don't chase Dinos away. He's a strait up guy giving solid advice (AFAICT)
Old Sep 21, 2017, 1:02pm   #35

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by itspossible View Post
excellent thread gang-im now off to pips sim thread
Click the image to open in full size.
nooooooo!
Old Sep 21, 2017, 1:37pm   #36

Joined May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
Then you should invite him to your thread. You can both do sim trades together and live happily ever after.

Although my tolerance in markets is vast, my tolerance for pretenders is microscopic. Reason is I consider it insidious for some people to tell others to follow things they themselves have no faith in.
Typically you make adverse assumptions without even checking whether you might be barking up the wrong tree or not. If you had bothered to look you would have found plenty of trades called by Dinos - they start here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...ml#post2884942 .
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Atilla
Old Sep 21, 2017, 1:45pm   #37

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Typically you make adverse assumptions without even checking whether you might be barking up the wrong tree or not. If you had bothered to look you would have found plenty of trades called by Dinos - they start here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...ml#post2884942 .
thanks barjon. do you know anywhere on this site or otherwise where dinos describes his HA method in more detail?
Old Sep 21, 2017, 1:51pm   #38

Joined Oct 2015
I found this after a quick search:

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.p...is:heikin_ashi

Looks like a good review of the HA's. Reading it now.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 1:53pm   #39
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
I thought you were not talking to me no more ?

He may have called as you may have. It's easier for him to call a new one than for me to dig up an old one. It'd take him 5 seconds armed with his colourful charts. The fact he spent 3 days of posting to avoid a 5 second call tells me something is not right.

Anyway here's where he got his latest ideas from. I watched this many times when I was still floundering in the dark. So I am not completely unfamiliar with Dino's charts. Regardless, I find no value in them.

EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2017, 4:07pm   #40
Joined Aug 2017
Says a guy who trades 0.15 ppp, professional ? HAHAHA .
wisefoolx is offline   Reply With Quote