Analysis by AlexKul

This is a discussion on Analysis by AlexKul within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; An interesting technical pattern has appeared on the NZD/USD pair. The New Zealand dollar is testing the 0.6985 key support ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 25, 2017, 8:13am   #25
Joined Jan 2017
alextrader79 started this thread An interesting technical pattern has appeared on the NZD/USD pair. The New Zealand dollar is testing the 0.6985 key support level. The MACD histogram has fixed in the negative zone, below the signal line. It indicates the sellersí strength. I will sell NZD/USD after the breakthrough and retest of the 0.6985 mark. Potential movement - to 0.6940. This transaction can last for several days.
Click the image to open in full size.
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2017, 8:28am   #26
Joined Jan 2017
alextrader79 started this thread There are no important economic reports from the EU today. The speech of D. Trump will be in focus. Heíll tell the details of his tax reform.

The technical pattern on EUR/USD is ambiguous for me at the moment. A fairly strong reversal formation has appeared on the market (the divergence of the price and the MACD indicator). Iíll sell the pair, if the price fixes below the 1.0920 local support. Potential movement - to 1.0875-1.0840.

At the same time, I donít exclude the further growth of EUR/USD. If the price fixes above 1.0950, I Iíll buy the pair. Potential movement - to the 1.1000 round level.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 8:31am   #27
Joined Jan 2017
alextrader79 started this thread My yesterday's expectations for NZD/USD have confirmed. The currency is trading near the strongest support at 0.6890 now. The MACD histogram indicates the sellersí strength. Iím going to open deals in the current trendís direction. Iíll sell it, if the price fixes below 06890. Affirmations and entry points will be found at small timeframes. A potential entry point may appear within a few days.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 8:24am   #28
Joined Jan 2017
alextrader79 started this thread There is an increase in demand for the Canadian dollar at the moment. This happens due to the fact that the US doesnít intend to leave the North American Free Trade Zone. A classic Price Action pattern, the ďOutside BarĒ, has formed at the H4 timeframe. I expect a correction for USD/CAD. Iíll sell, if the price fixes below 1.3525. Potential movement Ė to 1.3450. Confirmations and entry points to the market can be searched on younger timeframes.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 8:30am   #29
Joined Jan 2017
alextrader79 started this thread EUR/USD. The ECB meeting will take place today. Prior to the press conference, there will probably be no strong trend movements. I plan to wait for the Central Bankís decision. Iíve identified the following key levels:
Support - 1.0840, 1.0775
Resistance Ė 1.0950
I will look at how the price reacts to them.
Old Apr 28, 2017, 8:27am   #30
Joined Jan 2017
alextrader79 started this thread There were aggressive sales on NZD/USD during the last week. The technical pattern is ambiguous for me at the moment. I have identified the key trading range: 0.6850-0.6890.

A strong reversal formation has formed on the market. The divergence of the price and the MACD histogram. I donít exclude a corrective movement. Iíll buy, if the price fixes above the 0.6890 mark. The immediate goal for fixing profits is 0.6920.

I also donít rule out a further drop of NZD/USD. The data on the US GDP will be published today. It can pressure the dynamics of this pair. Iíll sell NZD/USD, if the price fixe below 0.6850. Potential movement - to the 0.6800 round level.
Old Apr 28, 2017, 8:29am   #31
Joined Jan 2017
alextrader79 started this thread USD/CAD failed to overcome the 1.3525 support level yesterday. It has triggered aggressive purchases in the second half of the day. 1.3665 acts as a local resistance. Iíll look for the entry points into long positions, if the price fixes above this mark. Potential movement - to 1.3700.
Old May 3, 2017, 8:14am   #32
Joined Jan 2017
alextrader79 started this thread The Canadian dollar continues to lose ground against the US dollar. A negative dynamics on the "black gold" market pressures it. I plan opening deals in the current trend direction. Iíll buy USD/CAD, if the price fixes above 1.3745. Potential movement - to the 1.3800 round level.