Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

This is a discussion on Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by canikram Hi Isatrader, Your previous post on Marine Transport is interesting... It seems that Kirby Corp. (KEX) ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 22, 2018, 6:53pm   #1156

Joined Oct 2010
Kex

isatrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by canikram View Post
Hi Isatrader, Your previous post on Marine Transport is interesting...
It seems that Kirby Corp. (KEX) is in stage 2... not sure if a or whatever..
what do you all think?
Hi canikram,

Yes, KEX made a Stage 2 continuation breakout a few weeks back, and was highlighted in the US watchlist thread on the 5th April here: https://stageanalysis.net/forum/show...11913#pid11913

A few others have come up in the last few weeks including SSW and CMRE in Fridays scans, as both are attempting Stage 2A breakouts. However, neither meets the methods 2 times the last 4 weeks average volume requirement yet, but it is a good sign that there are multiple breakouts in the sector. But we need to see more volume coming into the stocks in the sector like is pouring into the oil stocks currently.
Attached Thumbnails
cmre_w_20-4-18.png   ssw_w_20-4-18.png  

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
isatrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2018, 3:50pm   #1157
Joined Apr 2018
Thanks for this, some of it's really useful. I've been helped to develop my own strategy which follows some on Weinstein methodologies, I see some similar stocks showing up, but I believe my method gets into the trend at a later stage.
soundmanshane is offline   Reply With Quote