Code help - Partnership offer

This is a discussion on Code help - Partnership offer within the Techies Corner forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by be-positive they must think we all have grass growing out of our ears ------- stalking GU here ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 14, 2017, 11:46am   #9
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by be-positive View Post
they must think we all have grass growing out of our ears ------- stalking GU here for possible long @60
He is looking for everyone here to be positive and everyone here to be rich
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2017, 11:44am   #10

Joined Feb 2008
Hi Speadbethub, (Mark & Jamie)

I'll be heading out soon as it will take me a couple of hours to get to you. I'll grab some lunch when i'm in Broxbourne so i'll be with you bang on time unless invited earlier.

Look forward to seeing you this evening.

Regards,
Lee
Old Jul 18, 2017, 1:06pm   #11

5 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
SpreadBetHub started this thread Hi Lee

Thank you for the message

I left you a message on your phone, we're free any time after 5pm so you would be welcome to come and see us at our office any time after then.

Looking forward to seeing you soon

Mark - SpreadBetHub
SpreadBetHub is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2017, 12:50am   #12

Joined Feb 2008
F**k me what a great night. Shame it ended so soon. @jamie & Mark: great traders and although I lost about £180 on forex, goes to show the importance of stop loses. A big shout out to Clifford and Dominic. To which Dominic can clearly drink like a horse. Great to meet up with you as well. Looking forward to the next meet up. Goodnight all and let's bang in those bucks tomorrow.

PS: fantastic office set up guys. Puts my system to shame.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 6:52pm   #13

Joined Feb 2008
Hi Trader333,

I thought I would post here if that is OK regarding the possible infraction of the post I wrote which was reported and removed. I have a genuine question. I was not too sure about the promotional part of the post as I have zero financial interest or gain otherwise I obviously wouldn't have made the post. But I was aware it may have come across as a recommendation. This has obviously ruffled someone's feathers for which I apologise if that's the case - it was not my intention.

Just so I don't make further issues or upset others, what's the difference between reading a book and recommending it and attending a trading course and recommending it? I know slagging off seems to be fare game but reco's are not.

I appreciate your feedback so that I may learn. I know you guys sometimes have your work cut out.

Cheers,
Lee
Thanks! The following members like this post: mike.