T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

This is a discussion on T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems) within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by Sharky Hey tomorton, you're right, the past week it's been a bit flaky, but today was something ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 10, 2017, 5:25pm   #329

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Hey tomorton, you're right, the past week it's been a bit flaky, but today was something different, as piphoe put it, a proper 'fat finger'. Re. the flakiness, need to monitor it this week to understand the culprit. Seems to be an intermittent issue that quickly resolves itself.
I think it might be user related. To many threads started by a single user over too shorter time frame, overloaded the server
darktone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2017, 7:10pm   #330
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktone View Post
I think it might be user related. To many threads started by a single user over too shorter time frame, overloaded the server
Yeah it is better to start 1 thread with 50 nicks than 80 threads with 1 nick, by Dark Tone who can not trade
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2017, 8:44pm   #331

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
Yeah it is better to start 1 thread with 50 nicks than 80 threads with 1 nick, by Dark Tone who can not trade
Well, thats not very nice is it!