T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

This is a discussion on T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems) within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; * You can now download entire threads as pdfs, just click "Download as Thread" from the "Thread Tools" menu at ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 18, 2007, 3:50pm   #46
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread * You can now download entire threads as pdfs, just click "Download as Thread" from the "Thread Tools" menu at the top of every forum thread.
Old Dec 18, 2007, 4:37pm   #47
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread * Added smilie menu to the quick reply box.
Old Dec 18, 2007, 4:50pm   #48

Joined Feb 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
* You can now download entire threads as pdfs, just click "Download as Thread" from the "Thread Tools" menu at the top of every forum thread.
thats a cool improvement

Interesting articles about proprietary trading, including whether you should pay a prop firm for training (don't).
Directional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2007, 5:29pm   #49

Joined Jan 2005
Very useful Sharky, if only I could find the "Download as Thread" from the "Thread Tools" button
Old Dec 18, 2007, 5:32pm   #50

Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitrageur View Post
thats a cool improvement
yes it would, but I can't see it, I must be doing it wrong
Attached Thumbnails
capture2.jpg  
Lightning McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2007, 6:19pm   #51

Joined Jul 2006
Quote:
I see what you mean - we rebuilt the thumbnails last week and there must have been a problem. I'm rebuilding them again now, using an improved graphics engine and making the thumbnails a bit bigger and better quality so that they fit neatly three on a row.
Thanks. I noticed the recent posts work fine, but almost all of the older posts (even from about a week ago) have problems. Strange that some would show up nice and others don't... Anyway, what is the recommended format for posting images/charts?
firewalker99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2007, 7:29pm   #52

Joined Jan 2003
Quote:
* Two new forums added covering the Asian-Pacific Makets:
- Asia-Pacific Indices - Trade2Win Boards
- Asia-Pacific Stocks - Trade2Win Boards
....Thanks Sharky....

....Would it be possible to have a link to BRIC country specific thread ? Goldman Sachs paper of 2003 was to argue that the economies of the BRICs are rapidly developing and by the year 2050 will eclipse most of the current richest countries of the world.

Allianz Global Investors - BRIC Stars Fund

Goldman Sachs releases their new BRIC analysis

FT.com / World - Record level of ‘Bric’ IPOs offsets fall

The most futile and disastrous day seems well spent when it is reviewed through the blue, fragrant smoke of a Havana Cigar.
Evelyn Waugh.

Last edited by zambuck; Dec 18, 2007 at 7:45pm.
zambuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2007, 8:16pm   #53

Joined Jul 2006
another bug!

should I be getting paid or what?

see attachment
Attached Thumbnails
label.jpg  
Old Dec 18, 2007, 9:10pm   #54
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by firewalker99 View Post
should I be getting paid or what?
I was just about to post with same, FW but you pipped me to the post! I notice Arb' doesn't have the little glitch under his name, so it's not a universal problem!
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2007, 9:34pm   #55

Joined Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post
I was just about to post with same, FW but you pipped me to the post! I notice Arb' doesn't have the little glitch under his name, so it's not a universal problem!
Tim.
That seems to be because you can't click on his "T2W Advisor" label! Well noticed
Old Dec 19, 2007, 1:21am   #56

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread The group title bug is now fixed. I had to manually update each user, so if I've missed anyone in any of the groups then just let me know. We did a forum upgrade this afternoon to the latest version and this caused a few problems (this and also the pdf download not showing up). These will all be fixed tomorrow.
Old Dec 20, 2007, 12:44am   #57

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread * Added, extended reputation display. Now when you view your User CP, you'll see now see the last 20 rep received AND given, and a link to an archive of ALL rep received and given, filterable by positive/negative/balanced and specific users.

Zambuck: I'm not sure there's sufficient interest at the moment to have a separate BRIC forum (am reluctant to add new ones, when we have so many), but possibly we could extend the asia-pacific to south america as well, thereby covering the BRIC countries?
Old Dec 20, 2007, 2:03am   #58

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread * After you rate a thread, your rating shows up when you next click the rate thread button, in case you want to change it (before would simply show you the rating options even if you've rated itit wouldn't show what you previously rate the thread as)
* We now indicate if you're subscribed to a thread by displaying a small icon Click the image to open in full size. when viewing the list of threads in a forum and in the search results. Also we change the "Subscribe to this thread" option to "Unsubscribe from this thread" in the thread itself when you're subscribed.
Old Dec 20, 2007, 9:16am   #59

Joined Jul 2006
Quote:
* Added, extended reputation display. Now when you view your User CP, you'll see now see the last 20 rep received AND given, and a link to an archive of ALL rep received and given, filterable by positive/negative/balanced and specific users.
I didn't realize they were all archived. Now that you are expanding those options, perhaps a "subtotal" could be added when you filter on a username. Or a "top 10" members where you gained most reps from and a "top 10" where you gave most to. Ofcourse, all of this is more a niche than a must-have
Old Dec 20, 2007, 9:51am   #60

Joined Jan 2003
Quote:
* Added, extended reputation display. Now when you view your User CP, you'll see now see the last 20 rep received AND given, and a link to an archive of ALL rep received and given, filterable by positive/negative/balanced and specific users.

Zambuck: I'm not sure there's sufficient interest at the moment to have a separate BRIC forum (am reluctant to add new ones, when we have so many), but possibly we could extend the asia-pacific to south america as well, thereby covering the BRIC countries?
....OK I see....Asia Pacific covers all countries except Brazil....the rest are in the same 'zone'.....But with the great interest in BRIC generally there are funds that are available with great growth potential and knowledge of which could be useful.....

....If possible it could be....Asia Pacific and BRIC Stocks.....as a title..?

Thanks for considering it anyway....

The most futile and disastrous day seems well spent when it is reviewed through the blue, fragrant smoke of a Havana Cigar.
Evelyn Waugh.
zambuck is offline   Reply With Quote