T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

This is a discussion on T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems) within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Golly and gosh, I seem to be losing posts all over the place and some of those green bobbly things, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 8, 2007, 12:00am   #25
Joined Nov 2001
Golly and gosh, I seem to be losing posts all over the place and some of those green bobbly things, besides!

I'm wondering if I can I make a case for constructive dismal and loss of reputation (well of sorts)?

Is there another place for me to go - please - dear God - no, not the commons?!

Cheers

Mayfly
Old Dec 8, 2007, 4:26am   #26

Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc2000 View Post
think something may be amiss top posters shown with 4 billion posts
unless they just need to get out more
A glitch in the system dc, spammers gain infamy occasionally after getting the boot, admin are aware of the problem I believe, I know, we'll call that one rogues gallery for now shall we.

oh no! they've fixed it! ah well, never mind, it was worth a cheap shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambuck View Post
...Well I had a very nice light green bean....I worked very hard for it.....I was very proud of it.....but have now lost it somehow......
Everyone has lost a dot or two, a small price to pay I believe for the new rep display, isnt it nice by the way, I like peeps gold dots and the star

Thousands of rep points will have to be earned to get a gold star of lenin (thanks grant) so get going on those quality posts.

Your rep points are as they were, same with the mouse over comments on the dots, there does appear to be a larger shift in the points required to gain a dot once it goes light green, hence the larger loss of light greenies for some. sharky will no doubt explain all later as promised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayfly View Post
Golly and gosh, I seem to be losing posts all over the place and some of those green bobbly things, besides!
Which posts have you lost mayfly?, I see only one deletion in the past year...you naughty boy

let me know and I will try find them for you

Cheers

Lightning
Lightning McQueen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2007, 10:21pm   #27
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread * New button set and various style tweaks applied to the forum to improve legibility
Old Dec 10, 2007, 1:07am   #28
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread * Two new forums added covering the Asian-Pacific Makets:
- Asia-Pacific Indices - Trade2Win Boards
- Asia-Pacific Stocks - Trade2Win Boards
Old Dec 10, 2007, 11:09am   #29

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread NB: I should add, that in order to see the new button set and stylesheet, you need to ctrl-refresh in IE and shift-refresh in firefox.
Old Dec 10, 2007, 5:32pm   #30

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread Further to my last comment, you're best off clearing your cache if you want to see the updated gfx, don't delete your cookies though unless you want to retype in all your username/pwds!
Old Dec 10, 2007, 11:51pm   #31

Joined Nov 2000
Sharky started this thread * Various performance tweaks to improve the speed of the site (which was pretty fast even before!)
Old Dec 11, 2007, 1:00am   #32

Joined Jan 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Further to my last comment, you're best off clearing your cache if you want to see the updated gfx, don't delete your cookies though unless you want to retype in all your username/pwds!

....I did this and then for a while I had a blue - 'calculator look' type of logo appearing in my Favourite list but since then it has reverted back to the normal red square logo.....

....I thought that the blue one was the new logo...

......And yes site refreshes faster than before now....

The most futile and disastrous day seems well spent when it is reviewed through the blue, fragrant smoke of a Havana Cigar.
Evelyn Waugh.
zambuck is offline   Reply With Quote