Youtube learning videos or spamming vendors

This is a discussion on Youtube learning videos or spamming vendors within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; There are a lot of youtube psychology videos , for traders to learn from .They can go directly to youtube ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 2, 2017, 5:26pm   #1
Joined Apr 2017
Youtube learning videos or spamming vendors

There are a lot of youtube psychology videos , for traders to learn from .They can go directly to youtube and learn or they can learn here in best psychology videos.

The same learning videos question applies to technical set ups.

If you use non trading psychology videos from non trading psychologists , is it spamming or advertising their services?

If you use a trading psychologist video , you are learning from them and maybe getting advertising impressions, the psychologist is not paying to be on this site , but someone is promoting their service.

What are the rules?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/psyc...ml#post2901128
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2017, 12:10pm   #2
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread Am I allowed to post links from youtube videos from Dr Menaker?

This is a brilliant trading psychologist.

Old May 7, 2017, 12:27pm   #3
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...ml#post2902748

The problem with youtube videos
Old May 17, 2017, 8:39am   #4
Joined Apr 2017
foroom lluzers started this thread how different is this video to advertising this vendor , it is just knowledge for me , I pay nothing but get it free