forum ban suggestions... :)

This is a discussion on forum ban suggestions... :) within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Arsenal supporter....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 18, 2017, 12:22pm   #17

Joined May 2015
Arsenal supporter.
Oscar Reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2017, 12:33pm   #18
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrads View Post
Ok Mr Psychologist/Psychiatrist, why do you consider yourself an Antagonist?
I am an individual , with an independent mind and views , it is a barrier against all external influences , so I will always fight the system that controls me.

This industry is full of vendors and the system is vendor biased , to gain a winning edge I must not follow the system that makes the vendors rich .I will fight the system , that takes money from my pocket into the vendor's pocket .Only if you fight this system , can you win as a trader.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2017, 12:58pm   #19

Joined Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
I am an individual , with an independent mind and views , it is a barrier against all external influences , so I will always fight the system that controls me.

This industry is full of vendors and the system is vendor biased , to gain a winning edge I must not follow the system that makes the vendors rich .I will fight the system , that takes money from my pocket into the vendor's pocket .Only if you fight this system , can you win as a trader.
So at some point in the past 'The System' has 'controlled' you?

Has a vendor proven the old saying 'A fool and his money are easily parted'?

I have never needed to fight this system, the only thing detrimental to my trading are internal influences, not external!

It's great that your motives are purely altruistic and are not driven by an agenda, but I fear that you are preaching to the converted.
cbrads is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Atilla
Old Apr 18, 2017, 5:33pm   #20
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
If T2W members could be banned by "Popular Choice" then many contributors to this thread would already have been banned. Fortunately, there are no plans to change to a system where this would become forum policy
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2017, 11:06pm   #21
Joined Apr 2017
Old Apr 24, 2017, 7:20am   #22
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Multi nic
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2017, 8:26am   #23
Joined Apr 2017
Why do we feel jealousy? Therapists often regard the demon as a scar of childhood trauma or a symptom of a psychological problem. And it's true that people who feel inadequate, insecure, or overly dependent tend to be more jealous than others.
Old May 18, 2017, 10:37am   #24

Joined Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
Why do we feel jealousy? Therapists often regard the demon as a scar of childhood trauma or a symptom of a psychological problem. And it's true that people who feel inadequate, insecure, or overly dependent tend to be more jealous than others.
After nearly 1000 posts in just a month, I'm pleased to say your grasp of English has improved immeasurably. Cynics will say that you just cut and pasted these words of wisdom - passing off other peoples work as your own...
cbrads is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: foroom lluzers