Add E-mini section to site

This is a discussion on Add E-mini section to site within the T2W Feedback & Announcements forums, part of the Off the Grid category; i done a search for ES and find it hard to believe than nothing comes up..it might be a good ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 24, 2016, 12:13am   #1

Joined May 2015
Add E-mini section to site

i done a search for ES and find it hard to believe than nothing comes up..it might be a good idea to add a section called E-mini's to the site..seen as they are the major index futures markets

in order to get the crock of gold..you must first<>find the right end of the rainbow
Lúidín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2016, 6:34pm   #2

Joined Oct 2015
very very few here trade that contract, everone into trading the ftse & forex around these parts
Old Sep 25, 2016, 10:10pm   #3

Joined May 2015
Lúidín started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
very very few here trade that contract, everone into trading the ftse & forex around these parts
not everyone..i think it should be added to Markets section

in order to get the crock of gold..you must first<>find the right end of the rainbow
Lúidín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2016, 11:23am   #4
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lúidín View Post
i done a search for ES and find it hard to believe than nothing comes up..it might be a good idea to add a section called E-mini's to the site..seen as they are the major index futures markets
Unfortunately it's for technical reasons, you can only search for words 3 characters or more. For example, try searching for FX and nothing will come up either. I believe it's because of performance and storage reasons on the search database. Hopefully in future we drop it down to 2 characters and allow searching of existing content.
Old Sep 26, 2016, 4:09pm   #5
Joined Jul 2008
Or you can make your own thread.
forker is offline   Reply With Quote