Trend Following – Potential Setups

This is a discussion on Trend Following – Potential Setups within the Swing & Position Trading forums, part of the Methods category; This thread is dedicated for all the T2W Trend Followers (Daily plus.) I will be posting screen shots of any ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 7, 2017, 11:25pm   #1
Joined Oct 2008
Trend Following – Potential Setups

This thread is dedicated for all the T2W Trend Followers (Daily plus.)

I will be posting screen shots of any charts that fulfil my technical criteria as a potential Trend Following trade.
I may be in some of the trades already.
I am long and short. In equities, futures, FX and Bonds. In a bull market I am mostly long individual equities (with some short individual equities). In a bear market I am mostly short indexes and ETF’s (with some individual long equities).
My holding time is the longer the better! A good trade is weeks to months.
I will not be in every trade I post, (probably about half of them) mainly due to correlation over exposure. And I will not be calling out entry triggers or trade management.

I would like this thread to be a “heads up” to strong daily trends. I would like other T2W Trend Followers to join in by posting screen shots of charts they like the look of.

So please join in and create some awareness by posting your longer term Trend Following charts.

Kind Regards
Jason

Last edited by Jason101; Oct 8, 2017 at 12:29am.
Jason101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 12:01am   #2
Joined Oct 2008
US Equity

Jason101 started this thread I like fluidity of the way CBOE Holdings moves with plenty of liquidity.
Attached Thumbnails
cboe.png  
Old Oct 8, 2017, 12:21am   #3
Joined Oct 2008
US Equity

Jason101 started this thread SCANA has suffered a lot from the new cheap energy Industry of Fracking.
Attached Thumbnails
scana-corp.png