Best Threads In The 'Stocks' Forum

This is a discussion on Best Threads In The 'Stocks' Forum within the Stocks forums, part of the Markets category; What are ‘Best Threads’ Stickies? The idea behind ‘Best Threads’ Stickies is to have a thread pinned permanently at the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 29, 2009, 10:22am   #1
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Best Threads In The 'Stocks' Forum

What are ‘Best Threads’ Stickies?
The idea behind ‘Best Threads’ Stickies is to have a thread pinned permanently at the top of every forum with links to threads within that forum that are of real merit with quality content. Listed here is the cream of the crop, the best threads in the Stocks forum!

How will they help me?
T2W is a big place and good threads can quickly get lost under a sea of newer ones. The links to the ‘Best Threads’ will save you the hassle of wading through the forum yourself, hoping to find the one that’s filled with pearls of wisdom!

What do I need to know about the list?
Each ‘Best Thread' is accompanied by a short précis outlining what it’s about. Threads don’t appear in any particular order, so the thread at the top of the list isn’t necessarily any better or more interesting than the one at the bottom of the list.

I’ve found a great thread which warrants ‘Best Thread’ status. Can it be added?
Sure! If you know of a great thread within this forum that isn’t listed here, either post your suggestion here or contact timsk Content Manager, with a link to the thread, saying what it’s about and what’s good about it and, all being well, it will be added.

The ‘Best Threads’ in the Stocks forum are:
How To Make Money Trading The Markets.
In this thread, professional U.S. equities day trader 'Mr. Charts' outlines his simple methodolology for taking bites out of cleanly trending stocks. Voted 'Favourite Forum Thread' in the T2W Members' Choice Awards 2009.

US day traders thread
Veteran U.S. equities day trader, coach and market commentator Alan Rich discusses how he looks for stocks that are poised for really big moves. Voted 'Favourite Forum Thread' in the T2W Members' Choice Awards 2005.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!

Last edited by timsk; Feb 15, 2013 at 1:10pm. Reason: Updating
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2015, 9:34am   #2

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2015
I have just read the idea that you shared. It's nice and informative. We need more information related to this topic. Thanks a lot. Waiting for your next topic.
proficientgroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2015, 4:03am   #3

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2015
Hi guys and girls, i am looking for some support with my trading. Basically i would like to make a team of sorts. Maybe of five too ten people. We could start a whatsapp or facebook group chat and discuss things like the news (how it affects the stock market) or shares that we think are good buys, bounce ideas off of each other before we buy or sell.
I am no expert, been trading part time for a few years now but i get over whelmed by the amour of chat and people on these forms. I would like something a little closer knit to bet a better understanding.

Anyway, my name is michael and your can find me on facebook under "Micheál O Fogartaigh"

or message me on 07427662964 and i will add you on whatsapp

THANKS FOR READING AND BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE TRADES
michaelfogarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2016, 2:14pm   #4

3 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
This is a great idea! Very useful thank you!
John_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2016, 5:51am   #5
Joined Sep 2016
Hi timsk,

Thank you for providing an very helpful information.Its really help us to new member of this forum. Through this information they will easily take wise decision.
PuruKiddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2016, 2:52pm   #6

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
Thanks so much for the informative advices.
Lana3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2017, 12:30pm   #7
Joined Sep 2017
The idea behind “Best Threads” Stickies is to have a thread pinned permanently at the top of every forum with links to threads within that forum that are of real merit with quality content. Trade2Win is one such forum where you can find the links to the “Best Threads” that will save a lot of hassle of wading through the entire forum in the search to find the one that’s filled with pearls of wisdom.
hedgedequity is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote