PENNY STOCK IN U.S.A and U.K MARKET

This is a discussion on PENNY STOCK IN U.S.A and U.K MARKET within the Stocks forums, part of the Markets category; Can anyone alert me on good penny stocks which has been properly researched into and has long term potential of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 4, 2017, 2:12pm   #1
Joined May 2010
PENNY STOCK IN U.S.A and U.K MARKET

Can anyone alert me on good penny stocks which has been properly researched into and has long term potential of growth?

You can contact me or alert by leaving your email address and will get back to you! Thanks...
Tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2017, 3:07pm   #2

Joined Jul 2017
Ha-ha, everybody is looking for this one :-)

Buy something for few cents and sell it for few dollars :-)

More seriously, this is the fertile ground for the front running scammers and mentors, buying low volume penny stocks, alerting their followers and selling into the spike, so be very, very careful...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2017, 4:13pm   #3
Joined May 2010
Tempted started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
Ha-ha, everybody is looking for this one :-)

Buy something for few cents and sell it for few dollars :-)

More seriously, this is the fertile ground for the front running scammers and mentors, buying low volume penny stocks, alerting their followers and selling into the spike, so be very, very careful...
Traded Penny Stocks before and made a bit and lost a bit. Its the brokers that make more money by off loading their stocks to unsuspecting investors! Use the technicals and fundamentals to trade stocks! Thanks
Tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2017, 8:20am   #4
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempted View Post
Can anyone alert me on good penny stocks which has been properly researched into and has long term potential of growth?

You can contact me or alert by leaving your email address and will get back to you! Thanks...
Penny stocks are quick and can give greater gains in a particular time frame and have large setups and can be sold as with no trouble as erstwhile stocks as long as the volume is there. A penny stock commonly trades outside of the main market trades at a moderately low cost and has a little market capitalization. These stocks are for the most part considered exceptionally theoretical and high hazard in view of their absence of liquidity, expansive offer ask spreads, little capitalization.

You will have to search hot stocks on google for investing in Penny Stocks. You can take advice from financial advisors as well.
ChungFeng is offline   Reply With Quote