Understanding HOW stocks trend

This is a discussion on Understanding HOW stocks trend within the Stocks forums, part of the Markets category; ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 1, 2015, 1:53am   #35
Joined Jul 2015
AllDayHolds started this thread Careful who teaches you... How much marketing do they do? Popular Guru exposed!
Old Oct 5, 2015, 7:46am   #36
Joined Feb 2004
let's be careful out there...

Lots of Guru's, lot's of snake oil salesmen.....
Old Oct 13, 2015, 12:42am   #37
Joined Apr 2014
Stocks

Very good point of view, objective thinking, it deserves attention.
fxstrategist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2015, 4:06am   #38
Joined Jul 2015
AllDayHolds started this thread Catch the larger intraday moves... think like an investor.
Old Oct 17, 2015, 4:33pm   #39
Joined Sep 2015
I've been watching your vids which are very informative. But what's the deal with commenting on Warrior Trading? Why are they even on your radar? You may well have a valid point, but they are probably one of many so called 'gurus'. As an impartial observer, I'm left wondering why you would even bother to comment on what they are specifically doing? Surely best to focus on your trading? I'm not being confrontational, just posting my thoughts (as a new guy to trading).

Peace
Obi-Wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2015, 11:46pm   #40
Joined Jul 2015
AllDayHolds started this thread People who make calls as poorly as he does and charge for education need to be called out... My give a $hit meter is very low for that. Think of me as the Citron Research and his company is an easy short My focus during the day is all about trading, afterwards is where I can grab my popcorn and watch the train wreck for a bit before I call it a day at the office.