where and when can I find the date of Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 and annual reports for FTSE?

This is a discussion on where and when can I find the date of Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 and annual reports for FTSE? within the Stocks forums, part of the Markets category; Dear all: Anyone knows where and when I can find the date for Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 and annual report ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 8, 2005, 2:44pm   #1
ndz

Joined Apr 2004
where and when can I find the date of Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 and annual reports for FTSE?

Dear all:

Anyone knows where and when I can find the date for Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 and annual report for FTSE from the beginning of a year? So that I can follow instead of waiting for searching somewhere?

Thanks
ndz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2005, 5:27pm   #2
Joined Oct 2004
The Financial Times on Mondays provides the dates for interim/final results and dividend payments. Teletext Ch4 page 528 gives a list of announcements for about 2 weeks. Alternatively, MoneyAM has a Forward Diary section that has a monthly listing of forthcoming results and dividend payments.
LION63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2005, 2:35pm   #3
ndz

Joined Apr 2004
Thanks, Lion63

ndz started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by LION63
The Financial Times on Mondays provides the dates for interim/final results and dividend payments. Teletext Ch4 page 528 gives a list of announcements for about 2 weeks. Alternatively, MoneyAM has a Forward Diary section that has a monthly listing of forthcoming results and dividend payments.
Thank you for doing this. Do you know the source which can tell the whole year's time schedule? Anyway, your reply is quite appreciated
ndz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2005, 3:23pm   #4
Joined Oct 2004
Unfortunately, I have provided the best information that I have. Kindly share the information if you are able to locate any better sources.
LION63 is offline   Reply With Quote