Profit Before Work System

This is a discussion on Profit Before Work System within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by rgsharp Umm. but last time I looked the results page hadn't been updated. So, is it loosing ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 4, 2010, 10:10pm   #36
Joined Mar 2008
Re: Profit Before Work System

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgsharp View Post
Umm. but last time I looked the results page hadn't been updated.
So, is it loosing at the moment ??
I've no idea, I didn't know there was a results page. you have a link for it?
sofaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2010, 10:18am   #37

Joined Apr 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofaking View Post
I've no idea, I didn't know there was a results page. you have a link for it?
Link for binary betting results:

http://www.fsponline-recommends.co.u...ID=2147066166&

About half way down the page.
Old Jan 6, 2010, 1:44pm   #38
Joined Mar 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgsharp View Post
Link for binary betting results:

http://www.fsponline-recommends.co.u...ID=2147066166&

About half way down the page.
Thanks, I just had a quick look and see his losses for August were £163 and September £168. No updates for the remainder of the year so I can only imagine they were losses too. £1,162 profit in 2009 compared to £14,316 in 2008.

Last edited by sofaking; Jan 6, 2010 at 1:49pm.
sofaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2010, 10:15am   #39

6 Posts
Joined Feb 2009

Thank you to the guys who have taken the time to share their experiences with this FTSE morning trading strategy. I too was looking at it and am interested in adding more stock/index strategies to my arsenal.

From what I can gather from the sales type is that you look for a signal in the morning based on what the Dow has done the day before then place a corresponding trade in the same direction on the FTSE. Would this be accurate?

The problem I can see with this straight up is that any major movement on the Dow is usually factored into the FTSE price on most spread betting and trading platforms as people are reacting 24 hours to these moves so no real advantage can be gain from it. However I'm just postulating here and don't own the 'Profit before work system' but would certainly appreciate if any of the current users could shed any more light on the system and their experiences with it thus far.

Many thanks
smudger21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2010, 8:57am   #40

Joined Dec 2008

This is a scam. I got sent one about Fxtrading along the same lines. Stay clear and keep your cash. get a book from the library!
Pound foolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2010, 11:50am   #41

Joined Nov 2001
Smile Re: Profit Before Work System....Psst...wanna winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pound foolish View Post
This is a scam. I got sent one about Fxtrading along the same lines. Stay clear and keep your cash. get a book from the library!
You are very wise pound foolish but, unfortunately, you cannot stop greedy knobheads from chasing the grail of easy riches because, to put it bluntly, they are too lazy to make the effort to study. They are the financial world's equivalent of the dog track punter who buys tips from
"them in the know."

But all is not in vain since you might alert the genuinely naive against the existance of the snakeoil man.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 12:28pm   #42

Joined Jul 2003

Why am I not surprised to see a lot of hot air here?
I've been watching this system since Sept '09 and can tell you that like any system it had a bad run- 8 consecutive losers.
The next week's first 2 trades put you back into profit.
Any system will work -it is 100% down to operator error if it fails, so don't go around whingeing about how things don't work- they work-you don't.
Why do these guys sell systems? I have one that makes fortunes every week- do I trade it? Not effectively, but I can show hundreds of winning trades if system followed correctly. I cannot get other traders to look at it, because we all have our own agenda.
It is not helpful to rubbish anything, except our own performance. Trade the plan, take the money.
Windlesham1 is offline   Reply With Quote