Profit Before Work System

This is a discussion on Profit Before Work System within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Pound foolish This is a scam. I got sent one about Fxtrading along the same lines. Stay ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 28, 2010, 11:50am   #41

Joined Nov 2001
Re: Profit Before Work System....Psst...wanna winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pound foolish View Post
This is a scam. I got sent one about Fxtrading along the same lines. Stay clear and keep your cash. get a book from the library!
You are very wise pound foolish but, unfortunately, you cannot stop greedy knobheads from chasing the grail of easy riches because, to put it bluntly, they are too lazy to make the effort to study. They are the financial world's equivalent of the dog track punter who buys tips from
"them in the know."

But all is not in vain since you might alert the genuinely naive against the existance of the snakeoil man.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 12:28pm   #42

Joined Jul 2003
Re: Profit Before Work System

Why am I not surprised to see a lot of hot air here?
I've been watching this system since Sept '09 and can tell you that like any system it had a bad run- 8 consecutive losers.
The next week's first 2 trades put you back into profit.
Any system will work -it is 100% down to operator error if it fails, so don't go around whingeing about how things don't work- they work-you don't.
Why do these guys sell systems? I have one that makes fortunes every week- do I trade it? Not effectively, but I can show hundreds of winning trades if system followed correctly. I cannot get other traders to look at it, because we all have our own agenda.
It is not helpful to rubbish anything, except our own performance. Trade the plan, take the money.
Windlesham1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2010, 1:02pm   #43

Joined Dec 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windlesham1 View Post
Why am I not surprised to see a lot of hot air here?
I've been watching this system since Sept '09 and can tell you that like any system it had a bad run- 8 consecutive losers.
The next week's first 2 trades put you back into profit.
Any system will work -it is 100% down to operator error if it fails, so don't go around whingeing about how things don't work- they work-you don't.
Why do these guys sell systems? I have one that makes fortunes every week- do I trade it? Not effectively, but I can show hundreds of winning trades if system followed correctly. I cannot get other traders to look at it, because we all have our own agenda.
It is not helpful to rubbish anything, except our own performance. Trade the plan, take the money.
You dont trade your own plan then, but if you did it would show winning trades! So you have no faith in your own system or ability; but come on here and rubbish people who are warning others against scammers like you.

Perhaps you should ask why traders are not interested in your plan - because it is useless? Even YOu dont trust it or are you just a BAD OPERATOR?
Pound foolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2010, 1:36pm   #44

Joined Jul 2003

Well spotted Pound Foolish I am a rubbish trader- that is the whole point-learn it and profit or be like the whingers here and spend your time blaming other people.
I blame myself, and have traded badly since March 2009.
Windlesham1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2010, 4:30pm   #45
Joined Oct 2008

There is a none too favoravble review of this system at systemsfortraders - I will not be buying it.
wilczek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2010, 12:43am   #46
Joined Mar 2008

Anything promoted by Agora (or Cananbury) is usually a pile of crap and best avoided.
sofaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2010, 7:05pm   #47
Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofaking View Post
Anything promoted by Agora (or Cananbury) is usually a pile of crap and best avoided.
I would tend to agree that most (if not all) are, I have yet to hear of anyone actually using one of their products on a long term basis - except of course the authors.
wilczek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2010, 5:15pm   #48
Joined Feb 2010

I was using Profit Before Work but took the refund and spent it on Net Trap which is working pretty well so far. Its certainly a good way for new traders like myself to practice with but its reasonably strong record means i wont lose a load of cash while doing it.

Im looking for other trends to make money down the line. Maybe in a couple of months i'll be able to go it alone but Richard Hill hasn't put me wrong so far.
fulham1985 is offline   Reply With Quote