prospreads.com

This is a discussion on prospreads.com within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; They should be getting chats in the next week or so too. Supposed to be a similar package to what ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 27, 2009, 4:47pm   #57
Joined Oct 2007
They should be getting chats in the next week or so too.
Supposed to be a similar package to what IG offer ?
Lets see what comes up ( says the vigar to the chouir boy LOL )
TomTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2009, 11:05am   #58
 
dsb104's Avatar
Joined Jan 2005
I am interested in this service. Can you tell me on Ftse "initial margin" is £3500 per £10pt, do I have to lodge this everytime i trade, or does it only apply if i hold overnight?
dsb104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2009, 9:45pm   #59
Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb104 View Post
I am interested in this service. Can you tell me on Ftse "initial margin" is £3500 per £10pt, do I have to lodge this everytime i trade, or does it only apply if i hold overnight?
Its overnight

daytime margins are 1/4 th of the above

I'm an active trader with Prospreads for last 4 weeks - blisteringly fast platform and good tight spreads.
nash02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2009, 9:48pm   #60
Joined Feb 2008
Does anyone know of DMA platform similar to Prospreads? I'm interested in 2nd broker for hedging

thanks
nash02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2009, 10:18pm   #61
Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by nash02 View Post
Does anyone know of DMA platform similar to Prospreads? I'm interested in 2nd broker for hedging

thanks
Prospreads is the only SB with DMA.
gle101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2009, 10:37pm   #62
tar
 
tar's Avatar
Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by nash02 View Post
Its overnight

daytime margins are 1/4 th of the above

I'm an active trader with Prospreads for last 4 weeks - blisteringly fast platform and good tight spreads.
Tight spreads ! they have huge commissions ...
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2009, 10:45pm   #63
Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by gle101 View Post
Prospreads is the only SB with DMA.
Thanks GLE. I'm happy for non-SB futures platform that is DMA - any suggestions.
nash02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2009, 10:55pm   #64
Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by tar View Post
Tight spreads ! they have huge commissions ...
I'm sorry Tar - you are wrong there. They have NO commissions - My current FTSE trades are at 1 point spread and that will go down to 0.5 after 200 trades. Nothing ELSE... ZILCH. I'm already up 10% after 2 weeks of trading. I'll be up another 1-2% tomorrow I can bet :-)

Have you traded with them?

Just for your info I also have active accounts with :

IG
CMC
CITY
ETX
CAPITAL
GFT

I'm talking from experience of trading with all the above on day to day basis.
nash02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)