Traders Alert - Vince Stanzione

This is a discussion on Traders Alert - Vince Stanzione within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; There is a limit on the amount you can claim via the Small Claims procedure, in England and Wales, I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 11, 2007, 6:20pm   #16
Joined Feb 2007
small claims

There is a limit on the amount you can claim via the Small Claims procedure, in England and Wales, I think it's £1500 and Scotland £750.

Your local CAB can give advice on the procedure and you can also get a lot of info off the net at sites like adviceguide.org or possibly consumer direct, which is a Govt site.
beebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2007, 6:32pm   #17

Joined Mar 2006
Don't worry about getting your 6k back in a certain amount of time and adding pressure on yourself. Don't use your 4k remaining until you know what you're doing. You need to know why you get into a trade, when you need to get out, where support/ resistance levels are etc. Know the chosen market before you even think about getting started. There's plenty of reading to be done on this site and others. You could find that if you get in now that 4k will become zero very quickly. If you take your time now you could save yourself a lot of heartache.

Take care it's a jungle out there Keep posting your progress and good luck.
Old Mar 11, 2007, 8:30pm   #18
Joined Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebop
There is a limit on the amount you can claim via the Small Claims procedure, in England and Wales, I think it's £1500 and Scotland £750.

Your local CAB can give advice on the procedure and you can also get a lot of info off the net at sites like adviceguide.org or possibly consumer direct, which is a Govt site.
BB

I think you're right about the level in scotland but in England it's far more than £1,500. I think the amount might be as high as £10,000.

Whatever the case my friend successfully sued Abbey for £3,500 in bank fees. She said they took it right down the line but caved in 2 days before the hearing and settled.

Suing Stanzione may or may not work but it will certainly mess him around in time and money.

Also check with the Advertising Standards to see if he's misled people because of the 'I know what the big boys are going to do and I'll tell you all' quote.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2007, 9:05pm   #19
Joined Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by anley
BB

I think you're right about the level in scotland but in England it's far more than £1,500. I think the amount might be as high as £10,000.

Whatever the case my friend successfully sued Abbey for £3,500 in bank fees. She said they took it right down the line but caved in 2 days before the hearing and settled.

Suing Stanzione may or may not work but it will certainly mess him around in time and money.

Also check with the Advertising Standards to see if he's misled people because of the 'I know what the big boys are going to do and I'll tell you all' quote.
You're right that I'm wrong for E & W but it seems to depend.....

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/index/...n_the_small_cl

Thanks for making me check properly!
beebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2007, 10:16pm   #20

7 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
The Bull S**t Flyer

siomic started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebop
You're right that I'm wrong for E & W but it seems to depend.....

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/index/...n_the_small_cl

Thanks for making me check properly!
Dear All

Thanks for the advice. The small claims courts seem to be the least costly of all the options and is definately worth considering...

If anyone else signed up for Vince Stanzione's Traders Alert service, please let me know.

His spam literature says he is in Switzerland to be nearer the big investors and get in on the action early and the investment tips are a retirement gift to us...

What a load of Boll**ks...

Siomic
siomic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2007, 1:52pm   #21
Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by siomic
Only two weeks into the service. My £10,000 investment bank lost £6,000 and nearly all the trades have stopped out !!! The remaining trades are also near their stops
I have to ask a few questions about his because I know a lot about how Vince trades and I find it hard to believe that he would suggest you risk so much on a handful of trades.

First of all, at his latest seminar, Vince suggested that anyone with £10,000 or less should risk no more than 4% per trade which I feel is reasonable advice (although others may disagree).

If he has done this with this tipster service, you must've lost 15 trades in a row... OR you were over-trading.

Did Vince give you any indication of how much to risk on each trade or did he suggest any type of money management to use? And what kind of service is this? Does he basically email you and say "open long Gold at $xxx.xx"?

I'm not having a pop at you I just would like to know how the trades are issued and what advice you were given before he started telling you exactly what to trade and when.

Thanks,

Ben
ben_catt is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2007, 7:22pm   #22

7 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
Risk Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben_catt
I have to ask a few questions about his because I know a lot about how Vince trades and I find it hard to believe that he would suggest you risk so much on a handful of trades.

First of all, at his latest seminar, Vince suggested that anyone with £10,000 or less should risk no more than 4% per trade which I feel is reasonable advice (although others may disagree).

If he has done this with this tipster service, you must've lost 15 trades in a row... OR you were over-trading.

Did Vince give you any indication of how much to risk on each trade or did he suggest any type of money management to use? And what kind of service is this? Does he basically email you and say "open long Gold at $xxx.xx"?

I'm not having a pop at you I just would like to know how the trades are issued and what advice you were given before he started telling you exactly what to trade and when.

Thanks,

Ben
Ben

He suggested 10% of your starting bank on each trade. Which represents £1000 per trade on a £10,000 bank.

I stuck to his money management advice - to the letter !!!

He tipped seven trades. Six have been stopped out (£6000 loss).

One tip still remains, but is showing a loss of £408

The trades were sent via text to your mobile and a backup one sent to your email.

The website address is:
http://www.traders-alert.ch

Siomic
Old Mar 12, 2007, 8:24pm   #23
Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by siomic
He suggested 10% of your starting bank on each trade. Which represents £1000 per trade on a £10,000 bank
Thanks for the explanation, it was something I was just curious about.

10% per trade is too much to risk on any one trade, especially if the stops aren't far enough away which in this case they mustn't have been.

I risk just 2% on any one trade and even that seems excess at times.

Sorry to hear about the losses.

Ben
ben_catt is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2007, 10:33pm   #24

7 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben_catt
Thanks for the explanation, it was something I was just curious about.

10% per trade is too much to risk on any one trade, especially if the stops aren't far enough away which in this case they mustn't have been.

I risk just 2% on any one trade and even that seems excess at times.

Sorry to hear about the losses.

Ben
Ben and all,

Avoid prickzione. He's a complete w**ker. If he visits my neck of the woods there will be a lovely reception for him.

Siomic
Old Mar 12, 2007, 11:48pm   #25
Joined Nov 2004
Probably bad advice but
De Soto in the first tomorrow at Cheltenham 16-1 Will Hill looks a far better bet than your mans info
mickandpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2007, 5:11pm   #26

4 Posts
Joined May 2006
Is anyone else has problems with this "Guru"?
I can't find unhappy customers when I Google it.

I'm curious and thinking to buy some of his material from E-bay.

Sorry for your losses and good luck in the recover!
Old Mar 16, 2007, 5:53pm   #27
Joined Oct 2004
BELEIVE ME DONT BUY HIS STUFF. iT IS SH*T. AINT WORTH THE PAPER ITS WRITTEN ON. YOU CAN EASILY FIND WHAT HE TELLS YOU IN OTHER PLACES FOR FREE OR A GOOD TECH BOOK FOR 20/30 QUEEN HEADS.
tradewinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2007, 6:04pm   #28
Joined Apr 2005
I'm curious and thinking to buy some of his material from E-bay.

Save your money.

I have just thrown some of his stuff out.

To embarrassed to even offer it on ebay.

Love him or loath him, Vincey babe is good at his job, extracting money from other peoples pockets.

As a trader, he makes a better job as a marketing man.

Not only does he sell free material, for large sums of money, I understand he now owns a bid for pap TV channel.
chestney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2007, 6:46pm   #29

Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterlisbon
Is anyone else has problems with this "Guru"?
I can't find unhappy customers when I Google it.
And after a quick google..........

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=6808

http://infoex.hemscott.net/MESSAGES/1389899.HTM

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:t...chive/20040211

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache...orum_posts.asp

http://www.bizoppsuk.com/fixed_odds_trader.php

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=3&gl=uk
Lightning McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2007, 10:28pm   #30

Joined Jan 2005
Agora Lifestyles

I've recently received a number of emails from Agora Lifestyles marketing his alert service.

I sent an email with the link to this thread to Agora 4 days ago and have not had a response.

Disappointing.

and

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

MAKE THE MOST OF IT!!
bluetipex is offline   Reply With Quote