Scammed by gkfx after fulfilling bonus they confiscated it back

This is a discussion on Scammed by gkfx after fulfilling bonus they confiscated it back within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; I have used gkfx for quite a while. actually back a few years ago i lost a lot of money ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 14, 2017, 8:09pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Aug 2015
Scammed by gkfx after fulfilling bonus they confiscated it back

I have used gkfx for quite a while. actually back a few years ago i lost a lot of money trading eur/aud around -40k loss. I was quite shocked but okay perhaps it was my fault.
but recently they held a promotion for a £15000 deposit bonus with a requirement of £2 spreadbet for every £3 bonus. i fulfilled the terms of the bonus and did the trades. They then converted the bonus into cash. a few weeks later when i needed a withdrawal they suddenly confiscated my bonus funds saying my trades were not at peak times with enough risk for them so they have a right to confiscate my bonus. The trades were held for at least around 2 minutes and were not scalping I was shocked that a large forex broker could fathom doing this which is totally illegal.
It seems like because they are counter party to the trade they hope clients will take massive risks and loose there money fast and gkfx will pocket it. so if one does not take the risk they desire they feel that they can confiscate the bonus. If they would specify how much risk one needs to take (i don't know how they would do that though) in the terms and conditions then that would be fine as they can choose any clause they wish if it is clear.
I therefore have no other option but to make a court case here so the general public can vote. If anyone needs more details please pm me and if the nature of the question is nothing personnel i can provide a response.

I do hope that it is not in gkfx best interest to have negative publicity and will remove this case as soon as gkfx rectifies what they have done.

kind regards
gi trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2017, 11:09pm   #2
Joined Nov 2002
Post the email from them as to why they confiscated your bonus.
Visaria is offline   Reply With Quote