IG quietly closed all my positions...

This is a discussion on IG quietly closed all my positions... within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by MrBrilliant I'm just curious mate, as I recently bought a new car in cash from my trading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 2, 2018, 11:02am   #31

Joined May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrilliant View Post
I'm just curious mate, as I recently bought a new car in cash from my trading winnings and it reminded me of this post... did you ever get that car?

No hate, just legitimately hoping we've both progressed in the last 4 years.

hahaha !!!!

Never noticed this thread before today....the irony here is "brilliant".... you asked if you were living in Sonics head rent free for three days (great term of phrase by the way) in 2014........ then you come back 4 YEARS later......superb !

Who's been living in who's head rent free for all these years ?

Truly brilliant !
tokyojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2018, 8:48am   #32
Joined Nov 2014
I think it's time to move to some other trusted brokers like IB or Нotforex..
Experiment with brokers I promise this experience will be quite rewarding in terms of better understanding where they get price feed, deliver execution etc
hatemypips is offline   Reply With Quote