Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System

This is a discussion on Vince Stanzione Financial Spread Betting System within the Spread Betting & CFDs forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by tagpole @^^ Still prattling on about VS course? YOU must be the ONLY 1 on this forum ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 11, 2016, 6:37pm   #385
Joined Dec 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagpole View Post
@^^

Still prattling on about VS course? YOU must be the ONLY 1 on this forum who has anything positive to say about the scammer!

For folks coming here who are NEW to trading and wondering about VS - FORGET IT!

Start here by watching some GREAT videos by Jack Schwager.

And then spend time here at this site 1000% better info here than the VS garbage

Like this...

I have read both Market Wizards books and bought the rather expensive Hardback Charting book by Jack Schwager maybe 10+ years ago.

The video is great

Thanks
dfl3tch3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2018, 2:36am   #386
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy1jag View Post
Save your money! Go to the First Steps bit on this site for starters. It's free.
Don't touch his stuff.
Kear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2018, 3:09pm   #387
Joined Sep 2010
I found a letter in my loft the other day that he sent out with a 1 million dollar note attached to it... I've secretly been rich all this time I can't believe it!
brewski1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lee Shepherd
Old Jan 15, 2018, 3:12pm   #388
Joined Oct 2008
scam
stephen2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2018, 3:27pm   #389
Joined Jan 2018
Million dollar note

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewski1984 View Post
I found a letter in my loft the other day that he sent out with a 1 million dollar note attached to it... I've secretly been rich all this time I can't believe it!

Vince invested in the 90s, and we all know what happened then. Dotcom boom and everyone riding the wave. That's how he made his money and when you have as much as he has you can ride moves against you when you don't place stops. He doesn't take into account the size of people's pockets and what happens when all goes wrong. It's easy for someone with money to say you can make a fortune trading and investing, but he has had plenty of wrong calls too. His courses help pay for his losses, but he'll never talk about losers. if you want something real then look up ICT. There's plenty of free stuff out there. Don't join anyone's course, they are all at it. Taking risk with other people's money is easy.
This guy is full of promises and he'll ditch you at the drop of a hat when things are not working out for you.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 3:32pm   #390
Joined Jan 2018
Absolutely a scam, l bought into it many years ago, total garbage.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 4:38pm   #391
Joined Sep 2010
I never joined it, just kept the 1 million dollar note
brewski1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2018, 7:27pm   #392
Joined Jan 2018
Good for you, don't join any courses. I've spent thousands on courses, software and books over 16 yrs.
You just need to know about yourself and your risk tolerance, and ICT free video's.