VWAP how is it used by institutions?

Grey1

A must read

Attachments

• vwapbenchmark.pdf
    245.7 KB · Views: 370
Rog,

A lot, Their order is too big for one go execution ours is not .. This is one big PLUS for us.. We know they need to go below the VWAP and buy back in steps .. SO shall we.

This is how my VWAP strategy works .. let the small fish trade @ VWAP /.. We shall trade along the sharks nice and smoothly..( well below VWAP )

regards

As long as there is no blood in the water swimming is not as dangerous as one would think.. .. Trading news driven stock is similar to swimming among st sharks with too much blood about..

Did I say News ? Sorry there is not such a thing as news in the market.. I should have said staged euphoria to burn traders hands ..

Hi Grey,

I did my reading up on Vwap last night after Paltalk. It is fascinating to find a chink in the mm's/Inst. armour. It does enable us to look at their hand. I like the idea of looking for an mm on the otherside of the market with an order and we can benefit by his toying around with the market to bring the price to his Vwap price , whilst we are at the other band. Great concept!
I'll be on paltalk this pm

Triplepack (tpack)