Hey Fx Pimp My Moving Average. Thud. Introducing Crouching Snake Hidden Y Fronts.

fxmarkets

Established member
:confused:

$500 she love you long time. Boom boom Baby....

:p

Fx.

Attachments

• snake.JPG
    snake.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,314
Here it comes YaRRRgggggHHHH Thud, The Snake is Unleashed....

:-0

Attachments

• Snake2.JPG
    Snake2.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,024
Hey Fx. Pimp err My Pimp...Well Alrighty.. Huggie Bear Now You Da Bitch....Thud.

$1000.00 Ping Pong Balls. :eek:

Attachments

• snake3.JPG
    snake3.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 1,093
Hey Fx, They even Look Like snakes? - Yeah they also $1500.00

Snake Analysis - 2 , 1 & In Grass $1500.00

Snake skin patterns mean snakes In grass :eek:

Attachments

• 2 snakes & Grass.JPG
    2 snakes & Grass.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,372
Hey Fx Do you Know When To eat snake in a basket ? Yeah When Snake Food Served $2 k

Trader Feed. Feed me.... $2000.00 to feed with snakes. :cry:

They Eat Muppets. :(

Trader Feed. Feed me :p

Attachments

• Snakefront.JPG
    Snakefront.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 965
Dont Touch These MA's..

gabroo_munda said:
i knw you wn't share that........but its beautifull.

many pips

hmmm beautiful.......... but these snakes, will hold you back........ they probably be ok for indicator junkies but if you are looking to Learn to trade..... then keep them off your screen. After then ,you can maybe go back and have some fun with them..

cheers

Fx.

Does that mean we cant look forward to more episodes of Crouching Snake Hidden Y Fronts
I was getting into the humour and enjoying them. Thanks for what we have anyway.
A cult following must surely follow :)

cheers

Don

Hey Fx, you sayin these snakes are poisonous ? yeaah dont worry , Antivenom $3,000

don_h said:
Does that mean we cant look forward to more episodes of Crouching Snake Hidden Y Fronts
I was getting into the humour and enjoying them. Thanks for what we have anyway.
A cult following must surely follow :)

cheers

Don

Who knows what the mind will spit out...... lol. I dont with mine and it can err ramble on at times. hmm I'm sure it will toss up snake analysis from time to time..... And I took a trade which I call Snake en Swiss. being the invert of that last euro chart on the US/ swiss franc. outrageous entries.

hence we have Snake en Swiss. I like it.

Fx.

Front Desk - Snake Analysis

:confused: Slippery Action

Attachments

• meu.JPG
    meu.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 454
I,m Jean Luke Knackar'd

Snakes dont sleep though.......

Attachments

• meu2.JPG
    meu2.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 404
what are the settings your using on cms forex??? i know the indicator your using..........

Canada & Hong Kong

Take away those Pimped MA's and what do you see? anything? as for whats the point of showing works of art? I look at charts hindsight analysis .. stick a chart up and ask yourself maybe where is a good point/s (really good ) point to be assuming a trade/s etc. take it from there... for a good 12 months.. (sub conscious mind is a quant , ref. Brett Steenberger :) sp. sorry... ) n all that...

theres a link to some of his psych stuff in beginners section for details of some of his idea and thoughts etc....

I guess it depends on whether your the type who wants to learn to read the market or just use indicators for decisions or a combo....

Stick some of your charts up here if you like... what you looking at ?