• Not fussed

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Bad idea

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

wasp

Legendary member
How about a 'best of ...' section.

Throughout these boards there are plenty of threads which are worth more than most books and coming from active traders are perfect for all newbies to read. Not all of us have the time/inintive/upturned snooker tables to print any of the best posts either.

So how about a section for all the best threads that are here. All the ones with the most informative and interesting posts that would supply all newbies with their basic questions and all seasoned traders can go back to to refresh themselves. Sometimes its just a few posts, sometimes its an ongoing thread.

I don't know how you'd decide on what goes in? A poll, or questionnaire, or the most popular in this thread over the next month, you decide?

My suggestions would definately include -

Any or all of the 'sticky' threads
Socrates 'The journey from the basement'
No indicators revisited
Have you ventured to the dark side yet?
Price, (Volume), Support, Resitance, Supply, Demand...
Where is the Dow & others others heading in 2005?
1-2-3 Formations and ross Hooks

Just a thought...

Hi Chris

My 'Best of ' List, for newbies and experienced traders would include

Where is the Dow & Others Heading in 2005.... (since I prefer to trade the DJI- excellent thread)

Goldline Trading System (Good warning thread for newbies)

1-2-3 Formations and Ross Hooks (the light finally dawned with this one)

Capital Spreads (if you're looking at SB companies it gives you confidence when the boss is willing to talk to everyone)

Price, (volume), Support, Resistance, demand, supply (a more technical thread for the more experienced trader - as a newbie this was over the top of my head)

Live & die by the sword (Good to watch and learn from someone who has been doing this for a while).

That's my list for now. If I think of any others I will come back and add to it.
:D

I'd add the Trading the SPX thread also as its now up and running again

Salty, I second that. That is because you beat me to it.
icon10.gif

SOCRATES said:
Salty, I second that. That is because you beat me to it.
icon10.gif

Hi Soc, yes I always thought that "Joke of the Day" was potentially one of the best threads on T2W.

At least I can understand it - or at least most of it, and you do not get too many of those tedious slanging matches.

:cool:

Friends,
Many thanks for this information. This is very helpful. I browsed some of the threads you mentioned above and there is more than a year's worth of reading material there.

Only thing I would suggest is; this thread itself is not very easy to find. I just stumbled upon it last night because I was just browing all the areas one by one. It would be great if this thread is kept in a 'read me first' kind of section, if you see what I mean.

I love this board and you guys are great!

I would like to nominate 'Free Trading Videos' to be included, can't think why it hasn't been already.

BTW I have noticed how Salty and Soc display a certain synergy, interesting!

Thanks for the suggestion Chrisw - I've now set up a sticky thread in the First Steps forum and linked all the suggestions so far... Let's hope we get some good recommendations here.