Free trading videos

des44

EDIT: If you go further into the thread you will find videos that do NOT have to be unzipped like these first few do. Sorry for the zipping hassle. You might just skip these altogether and get to the other videos.

Hello,

That's right! This thread offers free trading videos. Some people would rather call them free charting videos due to the strong emphasis on candlestick charting, but I am choosing the title to better my Google rankings. :) Regardless of what you call them, they're FREE and are here for you to benefit by. These short videos are narrated by me personally and are of my actual trades that I have either made and those that I am still in.

Some trades you will agree with and others you will not. You will see both winning and losing trades in hopes to bring balance to this thread. Use my videos to help make you a better trader. Everyone should be able to glean a little something from each video and I sincerely hope to get feedback from those of you who (in some way) benefit by them.

You must be able to open .ZIP files to view the videos. Also make sure your volume is up to hear the narration. If you need the free program that will allow you to view .ZIP files go here: http://www.download.com/ZIP-Reader/3000-2250_4-10287258.html?tag=lst-0-4

Respectfully yours,

Des

Last edited:
Adsk

Still in this trade. As of today's close I am up $17.35.

d-

Attachments

• ADSK.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,522
Blti

Made a $1.98 between first entry and exit. Entered again today when it broke resistance level. Nice breakout.

d-

Attachments

• BLTI.zip
    907.1 KB · Views: 1,681
Odsy

Fun trade! Up over 80%.

d-

Attachments

• ODSY.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,650
Explaination

As you can imagine, the videos would simply be too big for you to download if I talked about all areas of what I see in my trades.

Maybe one day the T2W boyz will find it in their heart to host my videos on their server so you do not have to download each one. This would give me more time to explain what I see on each trade. ;)

d-

Usg

USG = This stock was a recent trade that I made $3.41.

d-

Attachments

• USG.zip
    293.7 KB · Views: 1,237
Dnr

DNR = Lost $1.44 on this trade. Missed it by not giving the bearish volume the respect it deserved.

d-

Attachments

• DNR.zip
    624.5 KB · Views: 1,365
Interesting watching, thanks for posting them. Good to see you post a losing trades too, obviously there is a lot to learn from failed trades as well.
Appreciate your sharing :D

Hot

HOT: Still in this position. Notice the long run without a pullback. Up $7.48.

d-

Attachments

• Hot.zip
    545.5 KB · Views: 1,187
This is good stuff Des - really helps to see a video rather than a page of text.
Thanks! :cheesy:

Tim

Ngen

You guys rock! Thanks for all the email and posts.
Sharky has a thread for us to vote for the 2004 Awards. I had to vote for my own site as the "best thread":D To vote go to General Chat and see the "Announcement" at the top. Go there and vote. http://www.trade2win.com/awards

NGEN: This video is a bit different. This video is on a potential upcoming play for Monday. I like everything I see and plan to add a trap anticipating a bounce.

d-

Attachments

• NGEN.zip
    488.6 KB · Views: 999
Last edited:
des cannot seem to find the thread - Can you provide the link and I will go right away to vote hehe ;p

By the way des, there seems to be a problem with your latest video - Cannot hear any sound :)

babymush said:
By the way des, there seems to be a problem with your latest video - Cannot hear any sound :)

Oops. It's fixed now. BTW, check out my edit on NGEN (latest video post). It tells you where to go vote. Remember "Free Trading Videos". :D

des44 said:
BTW, check out my edit on NGEN (latest video post). It tells you where to go vote. ***overt vote-rigging deleted*** :LOL:
But it is good to see trading moves in this format. Does make an interesting change from screen shots and text.

Yeh it works now des :) Keep us updated on this stock although I don't trade the US markets :)

See that you don't use the indicators much for any other confirmations before going into a trade - Basically Price, Volume and Candlesticks formations

Kmi

KMI: Been in this one since December 3rd--bot on the bounce. As of today, I will make no less than $3.44 on this stock and I plan to add to my position Monday if Friday's BO is confirmed.

d-

Attachments

• KMI.zip
    242.2 KB · Views: 885
Last edited:
Hi des, regarding your latest video KMI, will you be purchasing the stock AT the next day open OR ONLY IF it breaks the previous high?