forex workshop.tutor bb mac

Dentalfloss

Legendary member
a very informative day.even in the pub afterwards i was still learning.it will definitely improve my win rate and lower the risk.thanks once again to bbmac for sharing his setups and trading style.a must for any novice and advanced forex traders.
i also reap more benefits as i can trade currency covered warrants in my sipp
more of the same please

dentist007 said:
a very informative day.even in the pub afterwards i was still learning.it will definitely improve my win rate and lower the risk.thanks once again to bbmac for sharing his setups and trading style.a must for any novice and advanced forex traders.
i also reap more benefits as i can trade currency covered warrants in my sipp
more of the same please

Have you seen the spread on Currency Warrants. Not really practical to trade them IHMO.

JonnyT

had an ultimatum by the partners.either give up trading us and drill or clear off.i shall be back to the us in about 9 months ,when the drill goes down,never to be picked up again
currency warrants.in a sipp,you can only go long or trade covered warrants.i have been buying warrants at the money with a low premium very near the maturity date ie some i bought 10 days ago sg s902 at 4.2p gb/us strike 1.80.sold on thursday last week at 20p approx.the spreads are not great,but within a sipp there is no other option.you have to swing trade them uneless there is a big intraday move,because of the spread
fx allows me to trade am before work and then at lunchtime.i am trying the bunny cross

bunny cross.5 wma/20 wma cross on half hour.filter 20-30 pips depending on cross.

Foxex workshop, Stewart and Andy, thank you both very much, I now have a better understanding of foxex
I even know who "bunny " is ? good to meet other traders too,