Sticky Introduce Yourself

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.

I also join this forum about a month ago and learn many things

Martina Elliand - Hi Everyone

Hello, I'm Martina Elliand,

Originally from Australia, however I have spent the last 11 years travelling throughout Europe, having now resided in the Dordogne region of France
for the last 3 years. I am an avid admirer of technology, I am hear to find
more about investing in cryptocurrencies and the best way to get involved.

I look forward to collaborating with everyone.

Regards

Martina

Hi everyone,

I'm Tesh and have minimal understanding Trading. Initially I was lured into Trading through fb ads but the sceptical side of me decided to do google searches on these "companies" promoting trading course which can help you become a successful trader in a short space of time. I think T2W forum came up and read an article which prompted me to sign up as it looks like a wealth of information.

I am aware this can be a long process and all depends on the person 's mindset but I am willing put the time and effort into this as I wanted a solid foundation for knowledge and be part of community of like minded people, and not some $995 trading course which just takes your money.

I am currently going through the newbie FAQ section and trying to absorb as much information. The only area that I know of is forex trading but I hope to research more and get a feel for what is the right path for me.

Thanks

Hi,
my name is Vince
day trading and scalping THE DAX
* platform = Nano trader
* method = momentum signals and opening range
* signals on 3min
* execution on 1min

Hi Guys, recently joined trade2win. I am based in London and have been trading for approx. 4 years, mainly equity indices, crude, precious metals and forex. Looking for like minded individuals to share ideas with.
Thanks

Hi :)
I found this community today :D
I hope improving my day trading, I only lost money until now :(
good morning !!! :D

Hello

Im a trader & analyst, have not being trading that much last few years but more doing markets analyses and developing ideas. Current ideas im having good success rste and would like share them tesch them or sell them. I have never had chance to trade bigger account and doing small accounts i think are a loss of time. So as for now i only doing markets analyses.

Hi, my name is Benjamin and I trade FOREX.
I am an Aggressive Augmented Algorithm Trader of * USDJPY * EURJPY * EURUSD *
I manually trade USDCHF Harmonic Patterns and USDNZD Fractal ST Patterns
I enjoy long walks after midnight but I have not left my house in three years developing and forging my craft. I am consistently profitable.
I am retired from the US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES (green berets) 21 years 8 months 100% disabled ( what do they know? ) in the line of duty. the veterans administration is a den of thieves using soldiers as shields and kills vets daily in their hostel. This is my humble opinion no disrespect intended.
I am the commander of my financial vessel. Trade on!

Blimey i'm LOST

Hey All!

I've been on this site for awhile, checked out some articles and blogs :clap:

TBH with you all it seems a recurring theme of scams or losses :cool:

What to do? where to go to learn :smart: That's the key....mmmm

Well all I can say is at the moment I am following a system that seems to be paying off. I paid just under 500 for it, got the usual book, DVD and literature. I thought well I ain't got much to lose except my capital :D which as everyone says only use money you can afford to lose...if that makes sense....who can afford to lose money eh??

Anyway at the moment I haven't actually bet/traded I am 'watching and recording' daily. So far I have been doing this since January 2018 and I am up by 630 points. so IF i had been in the trades I would have got my money back now. Anyway I'm going to track it till end of the year and in the mean time I have tried to build my pot ready for the off! :devilish:

So good luck to you all and remember discipline and get a reason why!!

Hi

I am a currency/stock trader. I ve been trading live using Gann for 2 years now. Looking always to improve my method and learn new ideas.

I have discovered new things along the way which it was not in books/videos. For all non-believers I am here to tell you swing trading using Gann's discoveries will catapult your trading to new levels as well as your trading account. Gann was right. :D

Hi All,

Sign up to this t2w but was never active. Now I have some time free, thought that I should post something. I mainly trade the FTSE, ASX and SPY, mainly statistic base trading and also price action. Been trading for about two years, currently researching a couple more strategies like Bollinger band to trade the Bund and Ichimoku for ASX Shares.

I like to share Idea and concepts.

Like to hear from you

Hello from central coast Calif

Hello.
10 years ago I day traded casually for about 2 years. I did ok ended up in the black but had to get back to my normal job. I'm about 5-10 years from retiring from a state job that will leave me with a nice monthly pension at which time I want to trade full time, probably as a day trader.
From then until now I plan on creating some short and long term goals and developing a strategy for my trading. I plan on using a virtual platform with a screener for about 6 months of swing trading. After the 6 months I'm hoping to have established a system and will start real swing trading in the mornings before work. From there until I leave my job I'm hoping my system will evolve to become my new full time job.

So I'm hoping to visit here frequently to learn a few things, keep my ears on the current buzz and make some new trader friends and acquaintances.

Hello and thank you
Brandon

Greetings,

Thanks for all the info, these boards have been a fantastic starting point for the trading journey. Looking forward to contributing!