Sticky Introduce Yourself

Just starting trading last Thursday after a month of learning how to all because I want to buy a house already and my current income is taking forever to get to that point.

Hi there,

A short note to introduce myself. Joined Trade2win today.Am From financial & Information Technology background.Am trying to learn trading and want to become a fulltime trader.

Best Wishes

Short Introduction

Hi there,

Am new to forex trading and want to learn how to trade like a full time trader and for that am looking for a good advice and instruction from experienced traders ...

Warm Wishes,
yogi

Hi. I'm Donwealt. I just joined trade2win. I have been practicing for months now. Just went live. I'm hoping to find help in fine tuning my setup with alert system here. And also contribute in ways that I can. Thanks for having me here.

Hello everyone,

I am very interested in making a change in my life and start living from the FOREX trading but I just would like to polish my skills and have a good trading group to share ideas and conversation so I could learn from other's expertise.

Thank you and best wishes to everyone !!

Hello fellow traders.

I have been trading Forex since 2007, so I have already passed through the steep learning curve we will all be familiar with. Many blown accounts along the way, but finally began achieving steady results as knowledge and experience grew. Hardest part = discipline!

Cheers, Gazza.

New to T2W

Hi,

I'm new to T2W. I want to get into the stock markets and need help on whats required. i.e. exams needed and what companies i can approach.

Hi,

I'm new to T2W. I want to get into the stock markets and need help on whats required. i.e. exams needed and what companies i can approach.

Welcome new blood!
Glad to have you here :clap:

I have little to offer to your query, but do you mean you want to work for a stock broker and such?
Or do you mean you want to start investing in the stock market?

Hi all

New to trading and decided to take the plunge towards working for myself and trading full-time, hoping the experience of everyone on this forum will be of great help towards making this a success.

Thanks Sharky

Hi

I'm a new member who has not done a great deal of trading in the past.

Now that I'm semi retired and have more time I thought that I would give it a go and hopefully make some gains. Not being a sophisticated trader I thought that I would stick to buying and selling shares, which is easier said than done. I've yet to decide on a strategy so will be looking for inspitation from this forum. I'm particulary interested in buying stock for the dividend and holding it until I can get a capital return. I'm not averse to holding stock for longer periods as long as the dividend income is at a robust level.

I've also looked at Peer to Peer lending, something like Lendy floats my boat. I would be happy to have a steady 4 to 5% return per annum, how hard can that be in this day and age :whistling :!:

Onwards & Upwards

Teemo

Hi there,
I'm a trader, scalper mostly... And I wanted to share some strategies for trading. Interested in knowing tennis/basket strategies and I may share soccer approaches.