Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

yes it was with profits-
just got word that ill be getting 23k-mortgage was for 27k.
very pleased.standard life have a mortgage projection promise or summit(y)
its going into a bond-NO GAMBLING

nice.. i thought that would be for paying off the mortgage :p

the "promise" was an extra amount at maturity so either included in the £23k or on top of that, im not sure from what you said :)

You cant GIVE the pound away at the moment - its dropping faster than Kim Kardashian's knickers.

I wouldn't bother looking at the FTSE. Just look at cable charts and go the other way.

No pips from you about any inverse relationship. :cheesy:

Having said that oil seems to be rocketing too.

Having said that drugs not too bad either.

FTSE will reach 8000 soon I reckon. Beware would be my tuppance worth.

Top it off if cabinet fails because Boris or Gove decide to get in on some action you can kiss the pound goodbye and say helloooo to the FTSE.

Shorts are risky right now. This summer drool about selling in May just ain't playing out any more.

My tuppance worth to you two sirs. :rolleyes::whistling

I wouldn't bother looking at the FTSE. Just look at cable charts and go the other way.

No pips from you about any inverse relationship. :cheesy:

Having said that oil seems to be rocketing too.

Having said that drugs not too bad either.

FTSE will reach 8000 soon I reckon. Beware would be my tuppance worth.

Top it off if cabinet fails because Boris or Gove decide to get in on some action you can kiss the pound goodbye and say helloooo to the FTSE.

Shorts are risky right now. This summer drool about selling in May just ain't playing out any more.

My tuppance worth to you two sirs. :rolleyes::whistling

its still may and time to go away;)

dax 60 min

Attachments

• GER30H1m.png
    GER30H1m.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 87
In terms of pound - would not trust any upside until 1.3200 level is taken and tested.

By this time shorters will be eyeing up 1.3000 level, so should at least get a decent chance for upside (300/500 pts) then if this fails, the daily looks very glum.

Brexit lows to be tested?????

All depends on the path back up from low 1.3000 level.

Will all coincide with the nitty gritty details (finalised) of the exit plan mustered up by parliament.

FTSE up 15% in 8 weeks, thats all good then.
Lovin' those currency fluctuations - Not!

Recent developments in the face of trade tensions between the US and China have cheered the European stock markets in this first session of the week.
The stock market activity was less intense as the Frankfurt and Swiss stock exchanges were closed yesterday for the celebration of Pentecost Day.

I've gone short ftse 7880 also layered limit orders in up to and beyond 8000...
Also just gone short ASX and the aussie....
Let's see....

I am, if I get anything back it will be a pyrrhic victory.

I'm still there too but have been buying the Dax against it, on and off. I'm actually in a modest profit if I look at it as a combined position.....which is a lot more comforting than the truth :whistling

Recent declines in the Euro have led the common currency to the most extreme oversold levels since November 2016. Yesterday the Euro showed some signs of stabilization, which may be the prelude to a short-term technical recovery.

Taken some profit and moved my stops(y)

MUCH better entry than me.

The pound took a steep dive to 1.331 I'm wondering if its over or theres more downside.
FTSE went up for so long I would hold for more than 1 days downside.