Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone, I am really new to trading! I am a qualified accountant (ACCA) More than happy to help anyone in accounting related question in the UK

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all :)

Volatility Response Model

Hi Everyone, My name is Graham and I am a mathematician here in Canada developing an algorithm which I call the Volatility Response Model (VRM).

The VRM calculates future support and resistance levels either one day ahead or one week ahead, together with short and long term trend channels. These predictions are not extrapolations from the past.

I am looking for professional traders for feedback and opinions on the VRM predictions. To this end I hope to post predictions in a thread as markets progress.

I attach a white paper describing the algorithm.

Attachments

• vrm-05.pdf
    427.3 KB · Views: 282
Hello all,

Hope all is well.

I am David and here to meet people or a group of individuals who will hopefully allow me to join them and allow me to help the group make extra income on a part time basis.

I know very little about trading however am willing to learn.

I am not interested in spending money on courses or any "get rich quick" schemes (No offence to anyone), I would rather join existing traders and learn from them and in return, will promise to help the team make extra income. Yes, help me and I will help you.

Therefore, if you are an individual or a group and are happy for me to join, get in touch.

Hi All,

I'm been Project Managing IT for 20 years, and l'm looking to learn some new skills in the Forex markets to either boost my earnings or change careers all together.

I've currently reading two Day Trading books, and stumbled across the Martin Cole Market Makers strategy, that seems interesting. (any opinions welcome)

I'm had mixed success over the years with stocks and shares investing, probably breaking even. I've dabbled in Cyrpto in 2015 for long term hold investment. (Bitcoin, Litecoin and Etherium).

So my goals:
  • Learn as much as possible from all you good people
  • Decide on a strategy to break my Forex virginity
  • Decide on my trading platform/Broker
  • Share my failures and successes as I find my feet in this brave new world

I'm also Interested in seeing if there are any meet-ups in my area for like minded people, taking the plunge into Forex trading or interested in sharing their experiences. (Fleet in Hampshire)

Look forward to joining some of the groups and learning as much as I can.

Hi Everyone, My name is Graham and I am a mathematician here in Canada developing an algorithm which I call the Volatility Response Model (VRM).

The VRM calculates future support and resistance levels either one day ahead or one week ahead, together with short and long term trend channels. These predictions are not extrapolations from the past.

I am looking for professional traders for feedback and opinions on the VRM predictions. To this end I hope to post predictions in a thread as markets progress.

I attach a white paper describing the algorithm.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hello everyone, I'm Kareem and I am a newbie. A friend from work was talking about his sources of income and he mention that he does day trading from time to time. Anyway I wasn't really taking him serious until he show me how much money he made when he was taking it serious. So, I decided to do my own dudilligents. Went on Google and search in Day Trading Forums and this site was the first to pop up on the search results. Long story short I would love to make more money working smarter not harder. I've worked hard just to keep my head above water. I'm teachable and willing learn from my new found family on this site. Thanks for hearing me out!!!

Hello everyone, I'm Kareem and I am a newbie. A friend from work was talking about his sources of income and he mention that he does day trading from time to time. Anyway I wasn't really taking him serious until he show me how much money he made when he was taking it serious. So, I decided to do my own dudilligents. Went on Google and search in Day Trading Forums and this site was the first to pop up on the search results. Long story short I would love to make more money working smarter not harder. I've worked hard just to keep my head above water. I'm teachable and willing learn from my new found family on this site. Thanks for hearing me out!!!

Hello Kareem and welcome to the forum, I would advice to look at other portion besides day trading and focus on risk management first, e.g. how much you can lose as opposite on how much you can make...

Hi Im Christopher. I'm new here and still learning trading. Im not full time trader but I hope I can be one of them one day. Hope I can get some interesting tips here.

Hi, I'm Ron from Denver, CO USA. I've been here before, always for short stay, just to find something that a link indicated could be found here. To make a long story short I'm writing EAs with FxDreema, and stumbled upon really excellent Money Management approach that is already coded. The only missing part is a reliable trading strategy that is amenable to coding and can produce workable win/loss ratio with decent runs of consecutive wins (more than 6 should be fine) and not too many consecutive losses (not much more compared to the consecutive wins). So today I'm stopping by to check the post by FxiGoR about the T_S_R (Trend Slope Retracement) system, to see if it can serve for this purpose.

Otherwise all is good and I wish everyone who celebrates the holidays Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.

Hi, I'm Ron from Denver, CO USA. I've been here before, always for short stay, just to find something that a link indicated could be found here. To make a long story short I'm writing EAs with FxDreema, and stumbled upon really excellent Money Management approach that is already coded. The only missing part is a reliable trading strategy that is amenable to coding and can produce workable win/loss ratio with decent runs of consecutive wins (more than 6 should be fine) and not too many consecutive losses (not much more compared to the consecutive wins). So today I'm stopping by to check the post by FxiGoR about the T_S_R (Trend Slope Retracement) system, to see if it can serve for this purpose.

Otherwise all is good and I wish everyone who celebrates the holidays Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.

Hi Ron and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well!

hello to everyone my name is sean im a newbie to trading and i love it. a friend got me into it about two months ago. ive put 1k into it and played around got little gain anything from £1 upto £60 t the moment. i made big mistake on sat i brought with oil i brought it but sell instead of buy i was over £1100 down and craped myself and closed the position lost £600. i have learned a little bit since then and love the buzz from it. hope to hear from you happt trading.

Hi,

I am new to this forum, trying to grasp my first step.

Thank you to this great community.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Almost Happy New Years
Im Marty and im from NewZealand
been trading(err trying to trade) for about 1 year..some wins ..some losses..like alot of people im starting with a small account (drip feeding)to learn the ropes..started off binary options(first 8 months) then moved to forex about 4 months ago(best move ever) then caught a wiff of crypto currency and bought into XRP @ .43 another good move..im a trend trader with a fairly half decent trading plan..just started to turn very small profits..been through the frustrations like all traders..read alot of ebook and watched many hours of utube(decifer the good from the crap)and look foward to reading and participating in this group..thankz for having me

Almost Happy New Years
Im Marty and im from NewZealand
been trading(err trying to trade) for about 1 year..some wins ..some losses..like alot of people im starting with a small account (drip feeding)to learn the ropes..started off binary options(first 8 months) then moved to forex about 4 months ago(best move ever) then caught a wiff of crypto currency and bought into XRP @ .43 another good move..im a trend trader with a fairly half decent trading plan..just started to turn very small profits..been through the frustrations like all traders..read alot of ebook and watched many hours of utube(decifer the good from the crap)and look foward to reading and participating in this group..thankz for having me

Hello Marty and welcome to the forum!

Hi

I got into crypto-currencies about 6 months ago and that's where my interest in trading comes from. The past few months I have been getting more serious about trading, and recently realised that there are further levels still to take things in order to be as professional as possible in my approach to markets. The learning process continues.

My main interest right now is naked price action.

New member here

I've just joined trade2win. I'm hoping to get answers to questions I have about learning to trade.
I must admit I've spend money on a few people's courses and systems and it's all gone right over my head. I'm still none the wiser as to where to really start to get going.
Anyway, my name's Lee-Anne

Seejay

I am not new to trading having been dabbling in it, between scams,for a year or two.
They have always happened when I had trusted trading managers to operate the account for me: disaster! From now on I have to learn not to trust anyone unless registered in UK. Their protection in every case is to remain unavailable by not responding to messages when the accounts are nosediving or empty. Am keen to use weekly options now on US stocks at the moment, opening my own trades (with advice) and am so pleased to find this group which with others at various levels I hope. So good to find people to talk to!