Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello All,

I'm completely new to trading and am looking forward to see where it can lead.

I hope I can turn to a few knowledgeable folks around here if I have any questions.

Thanks,

LP

albertalyonel-an a journey

Hi I am new to this site but hope to meet other traders looking to find a system that would help on my journey to trading successfully . Thanks

Hello from Malaysia~ has been involved in trading futures for 4 years, mainly on Malaysia markets: FKLI and FCPO, sometimes on HK's Hang Seng Index.

I'm not sure if anyone here are from Malaysia and also trading in the same markets as I do, but I would like to learn more, if there's any opportunities.

Glad that I found this forum, and hopefully everyone earns from the markets.

Hi

Hi,

Nice to meet you all, my name is Alan, I live in China, and I've been trading for a while. Currently, trade PA confirmation off long-term supply and demand levels to confluent targets. No scalping for me, so I'm getting quite excited at the prospect of a new yearly candle :clap:

I've had a quick search for info about brokers who offer a decent service to UK non-residents, but all of it is at least 5 years old. Any pointers?

Also, could someone tell me how to get the latest post first in each thread, please?

Thanks everyone.

Hi,

Nice to meet you all, my name is Alan, I live in China, and I've been trading for a while. Currently, trade PA confirmation off long-term supply and demand levels to confluent targets. No scalping for me, so I'm getting quite excited at the prospect of a new yearly candle :clap:

I've had a quick search for info about brokers who offer a decent service to UK non-residents, but all of it is at least 5 years old. Any pointers?

Also, could someone tell me how to get the latest post first in each thread, please?

Thanks everyone.

Hi Alan and welcome

for reading the last post first -

up top next to "log out" see "settings" click that and then scroll down to "settings and options" click "edit options" scroll down to "thread display options" find "thread display mode" select "linear - newest first"

click save changes at the very bottom and you're done.

I have to say I find it quite bizarre why people find the need to choose this option. the unfolding drama of a good thread, or indeed flow in subject matter, is lost.

Hello !

I am very happy to be here ! I work independently and am learning to trade to supplement my other earnings. I spend a lot of time in between various European countries, so I travel with a laptop with a big screen !

I am learning how to trade at the moment. Trying to setup some strategies. I have been trading successfully on the Nasdaq and NYSE, but I would like to give the European stock markets a go, as I usually only trade market open and their opening times are better for me.

This has lead me to search for a good broker in Europe. I trade using hotkeys almost exclusively and I have not been able to find a European broker that supplies a platform with them. Do any of you have any recommendations ?

Thank you!

Andreas

Hello !

This has lead me to search for a good broker in Europe. I trade using hotkeys almost exclusively and I have not been able to find a European broker that supplies a platform with them. Do any of you have any recommendations ?

Interactive Brokers. (They're global, you'll are able to trade US, European, Asian, Australian and a bunch of other markets if you so desire. I'm a happy customer.)

Hi there,

Just getting started out with trading and wanting to take out some put options, been doing lots of research.

Is there a recommended broker for this(UK based) and any other tips advice welcome regarding trading and purchasing put options is much appreciated.

Cheers
Gary

Thanks
Gary

Hey there,

Im a complete novice at trading etc, but its something that has always excited me and ive wanted to get into.

Worst thing is im a dead set at gambling, but have always seen the stock markets as more of an investment.

UK based trader looking to trade in my spare time.

hi there

hii there
Nice to meet you all.
I am a relatively new trader I recently opened a CFD account.
and I want to expand my trading knowledge and to learn from different traders.
:D:D:D

Hey there,

Im a complete novice at trading etc, but its something that has always excited me and ive wanted to get into.

Worst thing is im a dead set at gambling, but have always seen the stock markets as more of an investment.

UK based trader looking to trade in my spare time.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

seak

Hi, have been trading the spi since 1997. Was a member of a Trade to win forum way back. Don't know if this is the same one.
Now retired and travel a lot so trade the spi as a hobby when I get time.
Cheers
Seak