Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

i'll probably place a few more SIM trades thru rest of the week, then I think I'm done here. I'll focus on improving my trading further after that, privately.

In the commodities sector, the price of oil rose in international markets (in the US it already surpassed the 58 USD a barrel barrier for the first time since July 2015), driven by the growing expectation of a decision to cut output during the OPEC meeting scheduled for next week. In addition, the news about the interruption of production in a pipeline in Canada, which implies an 85% cut in the supply of this raw material to the US, also contributed to its upward trend.

Today was marked by a weak activity in the European markets, explained by the closing of the American stock exchange, due to the celebration of the “Thanksgiving” in the country. Thus, the variations in the main stock indexes were quite contained, and the utilities sector was negatively highlighted, due to the announcement of some business results.

In the pre-opening, the European markets traded in slight rise. The weak activity and low trading volume, explained by the holiday season in the US (associated with Thanksgiving), should continue to mark today's session on European markets. The agenda of corporate results and the agenda of macroeconomic indicators haven't relevant events for today, so the focus should be on the continuing political uncertainty in Germany and on business news that may arise throughout the day.