Sticky Introduce Yourself

new to site

Hello everyone I am new to this site I have been trading futures and forex for about 4 years now. these last couple of years I have been very successful at trading just trading alone get very boring so I decided to join forum and chat with other traders

Hi ladies and gentlemen

Hi all, I'm glad to be apart of this community. I have a few friends who trade and talk on this forum, so I decided to enter the big boys community lol. Why not!

Hello World

Hi all, I'm new to trading, just gone live for the first time. I've been paper trading for the last 6 months and studying for a while longer. Looking forward to taking the plunge!

Hi all Friends , My name is Khalil Rahmani , NickName is " Fxcma "

Fxcma Mean is Follow eXchange market by Creativity Mental and Attention

Trading & Analysis Style :
- Technical ( Wave Theory... )
- Fundamental ( Macro Economic... )
- Sentiment ( Ssi , CFTC Reports ... )
- InterMarket ( Stock ... )
- Content Anlysis ( My Style Create... )
- Money & Risk Managment

Hi all! a newbie here!

Hello everyone, thanks for letting join the forums.
I going in to trading, and decided to join like minded forum to learn something new everyday.
-Mike J.

Hey everyone!

If I were to say that I'm at step one I'd be lying - I'm at step minus 10 right now.

I've downloaded a load of books - I've ordered a few hard copies and I'm just working may way through this massive maze of unknowns.

I'm like a baby at the minute!

What do I want to trade? No idea!

Am I overwhelmed by the amount of information out there? You bet!

Would it be easier learning Chinese? Probably.........

Hey everyone!

If I were to say that I'm at step one I'd be lying - I'm at step minus 10 right now.

I've downloaded a load of books - I've ordered a few hard copies and I'm just working may way through this massive maze of unknowns.

I'm like a baby at the minute!

What do I want to trade? No idea!

Am I overwhelmed by the amount of information out there? You bet!

Would it be easier learning Chinese? Probably.........

Welcome and hope you'll find your path here...

Hello everybody,

I am from India, trading in Markets since 1991.
Currently I teach trading as a freelancer (limited to Bangalore, India) and trade in index futures.

Looking forward to interact with lots of people here with great ideas.