Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone, i am new to the forum. I have 0 trading experience but would like to get some foundation knowledge about the field. i thought a place like this would be a great place to start.

I come back to this forum

Hi everyone, i am new to the forum. I have 0 trading experience but would like to get some foundation knowledge about the field. i thought a place like this would be a great place to start.

After a long time of hard work on my trades I come back to this forum.
Hope I could help some traders to get better. I will open a new thread on
DAX and DOW trading . 8 years ago I start trading on CFD , it was a hard time
but now I got nice performance and good wins on my accounts.
I want to give back what I get from other traders who help me to get a trader.

:) have a nice day

Long Move Killer

Hi Brian, good question!

I'd say read through the FAQ's in the 'New to Trade2win' sub-section of the forum.

Good Luck

Hi everyone, new member here.

I'm 23 from France, and I'm currently in a phase where I get borred of always look for a trading system.
My goal, being here, is to find a strategy and stick to it in order to become profitable.

Hope to discuss with many of you.

Alex.

Hi everyone, new member here.

I'm 23 from France, and I'm currently in a phase where I get borred of always look for a trading system.
My goal, being here, is to find a strategy and stick to it in order to become profitable.

Hope to discuss with many of you.

Alex.
Hi Alex and welcome to the forum!

Hi all,

My names Jamie and I just wanted to say hi to you all!

I’m super excited to being my trading career. Ready to absorb as much information as I can, develop a winning strategy and hopefully in time be able to contribute back to this community.

I live in the UK, and actually am expecting my first child in a few weeks time - not sure how this will effect my free time available for learning ��

So I am basically starting from the beginning - I have no doubt that I’ll have many ‘noob’ type questions along the way... where would be the best place to post these? Would it be in this category?

Thanks,
Jamie

Hi all,

My names Jamie and I just wanted to say hi to you all!

I’m super excited to being my trading career. Ready to absorb as much information as I can, develop a winning strategy and hopefully in time be able to contribute back to this community.

I live in the UK, and actually am expecting my first child in a few weeks time - not sure how this will effect my free time available for learning ��

So I am basically starting from the beginning - I have no doubt that I’ll have many ‘noob’ type questions along the way... where would be the best place to post these? Would it be in this category?

Thanks,
Jamie

Hi and welcome, I guess this category would do... Good luck!