Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

don't get all excited and bearish when it drops off from time to time. About 97% of the time it's a pullback and will go to new highs soon, lol

L 21630
stop at 21595

(not big on stops on long spx trades, but i'm in all kinds of swing longs and don't need anymore at the moment!)

I have put lemon juice on my face so I am invisible on this thread.I rubbed lemon juice on his face to make MYSELF invisible to OTHERS. You could say I was not delusional, not on drugs — just incredibly mistaken.

I knew that lemon juice is used as an invisible ink. Logically, then, lemon juice would make MY face invisible to the ftse winners . I tested this out before the posts , putting juice on my face and snapping a selfie with a mobile camera. There was no face in the photo! (members here never figured that out. Most likely I was no more competent as a photographer than I was as a TRADER.) i report one problem with his scheme. The lemon juice stung me eyes so badly that i could barely see.

Shorts @ 21655 and 21683

Closed 21655 for -10pips and just got 21683 open only

closed this yesterday evening at 21630s as it was creeping up again (n)

Re-short just now 21600s with 30/40 SL. Will add another contract around 21620s.

It is looking weak on 30min timeframe and daily candle currently showing red.

Crunch time for ftse, new high or another new low.

Attachments

• NHNL.png
    NHNL.png
    80 KB · Views: 61
I have 1.2960 for cable and

re:footsee the area 7490-7500 as possible targets for today.

If FTSE breaches 7500 level then 7550 is PP-R3 which is doable.

Bullish bias from me. (y)

Last edited:
FOMC 7pm ftse to drift back down to the middle of the range on the chart.
7435 close.