Sticky Introduce Yourself

:clap:building on a reversal on s&p and Nasdaq

Attachments

• 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 110
Hello my name is Derek, I am from Canada. Ive recently got back into trading. I traded for about a year three years ago was doing fairly well until a few bad trades and mistakes left my account hurting. I just recently got back into the SWING of things a few weeks ago, so far it's been lack luster.

I've tried to do quite a few swings since I've been back, a lot of them seem to be going good until bad news unexpectedly comes out, which seems to happen to me more often than not. For the most part i've been breaking even, with the exception of today being bad.

So i've decided to some what stop, or slow down for now, as emotions are starting to set in. I plan on doing some more reading/lurking, after doing quite a bit of searching I came across trade2win. And I have to give props here, because at first glance this looks to be the most community oriented trading website i've seen, & thats why I'm here. Well that and knowledge!

Hi guys! I am Hedge Larry. I am new to trading (some sense), as I was studying investment related modules therefore I know one or two in investing. I want to learn more about trading and know some useful info. Hope this forum is able to teach me something that I want to know (since I dont even know what I dont know)

Cheers!

never stop trading

Hello my name is Derek, I am from Canada. Ive recently got back into trading. I traded for about a year three years ago was doing fairly well until a few bad trades and mistakes left my account hurting. I just recently got back into the SWING of things a few weeks ago, so far it's been lack luster.

I've tried to do quite a few swings since I've been back, a lot of them seem to be going good until bad news unexpectedly comes out, which seems to happen to me more often than not. For the most part i've been breaking even, with the exception of today being bad.

So i've decided to some what stop, or slow down for now, as emotions are starting to set in. I plan on doing some more reading/lurking, after doing quite a bit of searching I came across trade2win. And I have to give props here, because at first glance this looks to be the most community oriented trading website i've seen, & thats why I'm here. Well that and knowledge!
Check your mistakes dont do more than 2-5 trades a day.If the first 2 trades go wrong stop for the day.Listen to good music to make you more relaxed.work on strategy not emotions

Check your mistakes dont do more than 2-5 trades a day.If the first 2 trades go wrong stop for the day.Listen to good music to make you more relaxed.work on strategy not emotions

I trade stocks and only occasionally intra-day trade. 90% of my intra day trades have been profitable actually, I mostly swing trade and it hasn't been so great, most of my drops have been news related, but looking back into my trades it almost looks to me like the market was telling me bad news was on its way.

I've taken a few longer positions for now, until i start to feel more comfortable.

Hello, SJ Capital Enquiry

Hi there

I have come to the forum with the express desire to know how the acquisiton of some farm land behind the house we are about to buy will actually go to full planning.

We can find so little about it online except the fact that all "plots"are sold, but the parish council says the plan to develop the land is still "on the table" for the future. If so, this is extremely worrying an something we have only just found out about, through our own investigations . the land is at Holt Wiltshire,UK.

I would so appreciate any knowledgable people giving their advice. Thankyou

Hallo I'm Antonio from Italy.
Still in the hard study phase. Hope to become a trader when I'll be enough prepared.
Unfortunately I found only some very good books which are giving me some help. On the web, on the other end, I found only commercial trying to convince you to join one or the other trader.
Looking forward to learn as much as I can from you.

Hello fellow traders!

I am new to trading, and I am looking to dip my toe as a Canadian Day Trader. My first question is choosing a broker for a Canadian trader. (Wasn't getting much help in search engines for this question and stumbled upon this site.)

Areas of interest are cryptocurrencies (I favor this one because of around the clock trading and volatility), weed stocks, as well as the e-mini future.

I would be great-full for your reply.

Thanks

I am professional forex signals Trader. I live in USA,New york City,DE, Delaware, 19714. I want to share my forex idea in this community And increase my my forex trading knowledge.

Hi, I'm Maxim, Ukraine. For a long time I was engaged in trading on Forex, I achieved certain successes. I decided to try my hand at a large international broker.

Hello everyone

Hi everyone I am just a regular person looking to become successful, possibly through day trading.

Hi

Just a newbie trying to work out this maze full of trap doors we call trading, but loving the learning process and information im picking up here and there :)

I am Dr S.S.Prabhu. I am interested in technical and fundamental analysis of Indian stocks and the latest stock acquisition of prominent Indian investors.

Hi to all, my hobby is to back test different quantitative trading strategies and use the best to trade successfully whit real money...