Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The Orange one did talk about how the stock market is billions better off since he took office. It was part of his speech about the Paris agreement.

Must have big gob and not be afraid to get nose brown. :!:

in sweden a local politician said once that a politician must be like a elephant

small mouth and big ears

but in us i think its more like an crocodile

big mouth and small brain

sorry i mean small ears :devilish:

I can't make out what kind of chart that is :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Can't wait until Tuesday to see me optician. My poor tired eyes, well and truly knackered today.

3 exits hit...thanks dubbya :clap:

Attachments

• cheers-dubbya.png
    cheers-dubbya.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 70
I can't make out what kind of chart that is :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Can't wait until Tuesday to see me optician. My poor tired eyes, well and truly knackered today.

Its not a chart, the stick man is using Pit Traders hand signals. It translates to "sell everything CV is short"!

Asian markets do not present a common trend. Unlike yesterday, the appreciation of oil could not trigger a sustainable rise.

:eek:

The dow and the dax are moving in 100 point ranges intraday and its a bit boring for you.

15 points in 4 hours is boring!

well, there was action then there wasn't, got a couple of trades in early on then it got boring. as it turned out, the action restarted after EU close so didn't miss much, several of the buy limits did get filled late US session so all's good, except the 20k tech red that reappeared on the account... its magic, first it's there then it isn't, then it reappears... like watching a magical show, entertaining but painful at the same time.

Watch the EU burses at opening today, a gap down of over ½% is likely

So what exactly HAS the Donald done since he became president? Cause theres lots of things he's Failed to do.

Vote Delayed as Republicans Struggle to Marshal Support for Health Care Bill

I feel for the poor guy.... such energy, such grand plans, so ignorant of how good lawmakers are at doing nothing other than clipping wings of high flyers and tall poppies, that's not even to mention the high court judges that live in politically correct Disneyland rather than the bad, dangerous, real world of the rest of the population.

no different to the Eurocrats I guess. Take a useless person, give them unlimited power and see how good they are at saying no to everything because this little word is what gives the power, use it often and your power grows.

Last edited: