Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone I am new to trading and have been searching for a place to get advice off ppl a bit more experienced than myself my goals are to be able to work from home full time on day trading to build my portfolio and hopefully provide my family with a better standard of living. I have been taking some lessons to understand charts,indicators and numerous other basics and am mainly looking to speak to ppl in this game because everyone around where I live looks at me like I'm mad when I say I'm trying to learn trading.

Hey everyone. I know absolutely nothing about stocks or trading, however, I am fascinated and intend to immerse myself in this world and learn as I go. My goal is to eventually take the plunge and start trading myself. Ill be the quiet one in the back lurking and reading everything, dont mind me. (y)

Hi every one
I have been trading for a while, started with forex and now trades in futures
Until now I used sierra chart but now looking for a new software
I would glad to hear from you if you have any recommendations

Hello!
I’m El Arbi laraj, I have 29, now i live in Turin, but i’m from England, i’m a student of university, I’m nice and sociable.
I'm happy to be a member in your forum, I really like forex trading ...

thank you
El Arbi laraj

Hi All,

Been Trading Index for a number of years, mainly with the ASX, FTSE, Euro Stoxx and S&P.Most of my trading are done within the first hour of opening. Mainly use price action, and also Extrem move for price entry. Put it simply, I'm a lifestyle trader. PM me if you want to share any trade idea, or make some money together.

Best of Luck

Kim

Hi guys I am a trader for many years

Like to trade currencies us stocks , Indices .
Doing this for a long time.
Seeking to help young traders.
Made some money today like 30k see file attached.

Attachments

• tr`.PNG
    tr`.PNG
    14.8 KB · Views: 110
Hello i am Jennie ,, i am 25 years old,, i love dancing and singing.. and wanna say that i am a new member here .. )) thanks

Hi all,

I am new here but not so new to trading; I have been trading stocks for the last 4 years.

Looking forward to having some thought provoking chats and developing my thinking and understanding through this site.

Hi there. I'm new to trading and am going to go through all the FAQs to get myself up to speed. I'm really interested in trading patterns and automating it all. We'll see how it goes!

Hi everyone, just dropping in to introduce myself, I'm new to trading and am still in the very lengthy resurch stages. I am a self employed carpenter and kitchen fitter and have been all my life however at the age of 32 I have started suffer with back problems and with having a family to support I have decided to look at other ways of bringing home an income that will be less strainfull on this ever ageing body lol.
I have always been interested it traiding but up until now have not taken the first steps to realy try and learn about it.

I have been told to look in to the e-mini future day traiding as it is supposed to be a good one to learn on. Does anyone else trade them and agree?

Many thanks guys :)

Like to trade currencies us stocks , Indices .
Doing this for a long time.
Seeking to help young traders.
Made some money today like 30k see file attached.

:clap:If a beginner needs help let me know I will help.

new guys how much experience do you have?

Wow, e.merkel. How are you able to swing it so that you don't have commissions on your trades? That is as impressive as the amount of profit you made. I take all the help I can get. Stop on by my trading journal and show me how it's done! I have probably somewhere in the range of 6 months to 1 year experience trading with automation. I trade stocks, but would consider trading future, forex, indices, or options if I was convinced I had a strategy that worked on them. Money is money...doesn't matter how you get it as long as it's consistent!

Wow, e.merkel. How are you able to swing it so that you don't have commissions on your trades? That is as impressive as the amount of profit you made. I take all the help I can get. Stop on by my trading journal and show me how it's done! I have probably somewhere in the range of 6 months to 1 year experience trading with automation. I trade stocks, but would consider trading future, forex, indices, or options if I was convinced I had a strategy that worked on them. Money is money...doesn't matter how you get it as long as it's consistent!
The commissions are the spread because I don't buy the actual stock (options)but use MT4/5 for trading and Use High and low.Did try automation but for now manual only.Working with Elliott wave and my special indicator.

The commissions are the spread because I don't buy the actual stock (options)but use MT4/5 for trading and Use High and low.Did try automation but for now manual only.Working with Elliott wave and my special indicator.

Looking at your trades, it is clear you do not use a Direct market access broker nor a standard Spread betting company which means you must be trading Binary Options so is that correct?