Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I'm loading up on ftse shorts.
They are determined to get it to 7540 and I'm going to punish them for it.

Short 7531

closed for -5
I'll be kicking myself in a few hours time when I would be up 100 pips if i'd have just held it, but whatever, I'm off to sunbath for a bit!

Should have stuck to the plan with daxy it hit 12580 and now its going down to my 12540 level.

S&P falling.

FTSE being reeeeaaaal stubborn! For now. :)
I've taken another short at 7526.5

I have cable testing 1.26s sooner or later and FTSE by all accounts should ... erm ... cough cough!!!

(y)

Closed all shorts and flat! Going out for the afternoon.

FTSE is getting to me, and the sun is not!

FTSE 7522 +4.5 and +9.

Have a good weekend all, I will be back to collect my Gold Medal on the s&p comp. later. ;)

Man, I missed out on some free money there on that long. Not to worry. Catch you next week

The S&P 500 will not go above 2690, if it does sell everything in your portfolio, sell your home, sell your boat just sell everything except your a$$.

The North Korean nuclear and missile program continues to be a major issue as the country faces increasing pressure from the US and China on its missile test program. This was the 9th missile test conducted this year.

Asian stock markets ended in different directions in a session where the Chinese and Hong Kong markets were closed. Retail sales in Japan were up 3.20% from the previous year, an increase higher than expected (2.30%).