Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

European stock markets closed higher as investors reacted to the latest economic data on the euro zone in a session that began with news of another terrorist attack in the UK.

Order in to take profit at 12689 for now so that I don't have to watch it.

Even though i'm nearly always long, and even though it nearly always goes up, it's still thoroughly boring to watch recently!

Dull as ditchwater.

Welcome to summer trading! Embrace and adapt. :)

The Asian squares ended the session on mixed terrain. Moody's downgraded China's debt rating from "Aa3" to "A1", predicting that authorities would approve more economic stimulus. However, the agency has shifted China's "negative" outlook to "stable", since at "A1" level, "risks are balanced", highlighting the country's mechanisms to halt financial instability. Despite expecting Chinese GDP to continue to grow, Moody's ensures that the country's growth will slow in the coming years.

I think the dax might still be going up at 2 points per hour, but lifes too short. I'm off out until this afternoon.
Whats the point of being your own boss if you dont go out when the sun is shining. :D

Closed 652.

+11

What a fecking sh1tty market this is.

Well makes you +39 on Dax - slow market, that's a good return for the rate of movement.

Better than the schmook I look at in the mirror (waiting for an answer either way lol)

Depending on the outcome of the ES trade - may think about taking June/July off if we go stale .