Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

postaman call me Dr PIP from here on out because i'm SURGICAL on PRICE, and my mouse is my scalpel :LOL:

The US market also received positively the results of the French elections.
The financial sector was the leader in the S & P 500, while the Nasdaq Composite reached a record high.

Guys

Sorry I probably missed the chat but what does everyone think of the big gap on the Dow on Monday morning?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Guys

Sorry I probably missed the chat but what does everyone think of the big gap on the Dow on Monday morning?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

it was awesome

the Q is what will you do with it now?

The Nasdaq Composite index broke the 6,000-point barrier for the first time, 40 percent of which is influenced by five major companies (Amazon, Facebook, Netflix, Alphabet and Apple). In turn, the Dow Jones has temporarily outperformed 21,000 points, with Caterpillar and McDonald’s being the biggest catalyst for gains.

In the pre-opening, the European markets traded slightly lower. In addition to the business results, the day will be marked by the European Central Bank meeting. The Central Bank is expected to maintain the broad outlines of the latest releases, although it may not be possible to change some nuances in order to prepare the financial markets for a deeper modification of its message in the coming months when the ECB announces that it will stop with the measures of Liquidity generation. This scenario has already been discussed within the Central Bank, with the members of the Northern European countries advocating a faster monetary policy change, which contrasts with Mario Draghi’s more moderate stance and the other members of the Executive committee. Tomorrow will be known relevant economic data to the economy of the Euro Zone, such as inflation for April, as well as GDP in France and the United Kingdom.

Today will be published the first reading of the GDP of the first quarter of this year. The improvement in economic sentiment did not translate into a sharp increase in the real economy. The index of coincident economic indicators (whose denomination comes from the fact that their cycles coincide with those of the economy and as such a reliable sample) rose from 180.60 at the beginning of the year to 182.29 in March, a mere advance of 0.93%.

Theres a 5 point difference on Intertraders dax price and IG's dax price.

Free money again, grab it while you can.

Postie, i thought you weren't posting for 7 days !!, though your ploy seemed to do the trick, well done :p:LOL::LOL::clap:

I know, but I wanted to share an opportunity with other people, these inconsistencies dont happen often but theres money to be made.

Theres a 5 point difference on Intertraders dax price and IG's dax price.

Free money again, grab it while you can.

Just as a matter of interest, how would you arbitrage this if spreadbetting ? say if both brokers had 1 point spread, Its not possible is it ?

I know, but I wanted to share an opportunity with other people, these inconsistencies dont happen often but theres money to be made.

Very commendable Postie, unfortunately don't have an Intertrader account and don't know which SB company has it the right way round and who's wrong, but i'm sure it will help some, so as always you are forgiven !!! (y)