Sticky Introduce Yourself

Good morning all,

After searching the internet with a question I ended up finding the answer in this forum. After reading some of the posts, browsing the forum I understood that this site is packed with good information and decided to subscribe myself.

I'm living in the Netherlands and I have gone through most beginners mistakes in the past. Having a full time job it is not easy to do trading but it very interesting to me. Currently I'm trading mainly options (long en short).

Although I try something there ar still many questions left about risk management, choosing the right stock/market/commodity, define entry and exit points, size of positions, define a good strategy and a set of rules. I bet I will find a lot of things to read that could guide me to answers.

Good luck trading!

Cheers, Jan

Hi T2W dear members,

After I have been trading with many well-designed strategies and failed by brokers, now changed myself to Algo code trading. Hope to find Algo traders community here at T2W.

Hi ALL! Im Alina Lee and I'm Forex addicted I´ve been an entrepreneur for almost all my life. But sadly can´t say I´ve succeeded, still meanwhile I´ve learned a lot about myself and people. I always dreamt of a company in which I needn´t give orders, because everyone knows what to do, my dreamt F1 Race team, that´s why they were selected, but didn´t happened. I´m a believer that making mistakes is human, but getting better is also human, so I couldn´t stand people don´t being responsible for their errors, not even trying to understand what and why things went wrong and take corrective actions. That´s how I started to look something at which I could be good, 100% responsible of my actions and no one to take care off because when I did, they didn´t even mind to think if I was struggling and if I needed more help form my team, sad enviroment. Still business is what I like so now I´m starting a Hydroponics Farm (little one) while learning about commodities, futures and options. I´m getting into real states for capital growth and passive income and started FX a year ago (just warming up) honestly I´ve lost some money, but though I went to University, I dropped twice, so I take it as my education costs. Hope to be able to fit in your community.
All The Best to All

What is Algo code trading ?

Hi,
@AlinaLee;
To be honest, my life is not so much different to yours, I had Computer shop, Coffee shop, Bakery Shop, Apparel Shop and IT Studio back in my country. Also, I am doing a day-job office work at the same time, and life was quite rushing and hard. I think the hardest bit in real sector is Human Resources, as they are uncontrollable factor in the business, they often created risk and hardship to my entrepreneurship.

My life in FX trading is comming to 8th year now. During my journey, I won a lot and lost more, so with consideration why retail trading failed in long term, i write many statements about Time Bias on my facebook ZnailCodeTrading. The gist is most trader use indicators stick to their trading decision with a certain time frame(s) of decision making, however, in real market the time factor varies all the time. None of certain time frames can work perfectly, hence netting profit of long term retail trading to zero.
So to answer your question, I throw away all indicators, charts, trends, and all i ever used in trading. I turned to Algorithm Coding or Algorithmic Code which is a computer language to process data input from the market to output trade decision in no time frame limit (i think if we can not control it, don't use it). Similar to what trading in institutional level does, but at retail level, I and my colleague do our best to get closest to institutional performance. I think I have posting too long here. Anyway, thank you for posting reply to my introduce threat.

Happy trading.

Hey T2W, I've been trading for eight years. Had ups and downs like most traders. Have a great system now, trading profitably and low stress. My focus now is to maintain consistency and avoid mistakes. So far 2017 is profitable but I need to focus, remain disciplined and keep learning and keep improving. Being a pro trader is like being a pro-tennis player or pro-golfer. You need to keep working on your game.

Hello!
My name is Eugene, I trade exclusively on the forex market. Gradually I master the method of trade by volume. I live in Ukraine. It became interesting to exchange experience with foreign traders, and, behold, I'm with you)

Whats up,

I'm Chris, new to trading as a whole. I found T2W about 4 days ago, and have been scouring through the initial threads, "I'm new to trading" "new to t2w" etc. I'm starting to get lost in the sauce, so to speak. It's been a bit of a struggle trying to find trading software that will let me practice on the nasdaq, or nyse, using the previous days stocks, nor have I been able to find a resource for that as well.

Every program I've come across so far is pushing free forex simulation. It's a bit frustrating right now, but I'm not giving up.

Gemmie kirito

Hello Everyone,

This is Gemmie kirito, I Just found discussion forum.Actually, I am a technical analyst of Stock, Forex and Comex trading investment advice provider from last 5 years. I am looking for people with similar interests for networking.

Hello everyone,

My name is MH and been trading for some time now and I believe only in classic patterns and trends.
I mainly use metastock and tend you use the formulas to help I dentify and filer names before I do my classic analysis. Consolidations and breakouts are my favourites.

Thank you all
MH

Introduction

Hello Everyone
I am Britney Alston and I am an active trader. I began trading in 1998 with stocks and options, then converted into Forex trading. I am currently specializing in Forex using technical analysis and charts pattern setups. I like analyzing and writing on Forex trading to increase my knowledge and spread its understanding.

Hello everyone, I am wanting to share and get advice on futures trading commodities (gold\silver). Have signed up with generic trade (cheapest I have seen) around $2 a trade. A lot better than Macquarie who charge $12 a trade per contract. Have so far lost a lot of money around 50k (cutting profits short and letting losing trades run.. I know..) Wanting to turn this around .. currently looking at indicator programs to take the guess work out. Has anyone used 'Hawkeye'????? Apparently gives you entry/exit points based mainly on volume.. look forward to hearing from you