Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The Dow Jones industrial average rose to a new high, boosted by Chevron and Boeing shares, while the S&P500 index also hit a record high with the appreciation of the energy sector.

Oil prices rose more than 1 percent on the day the US Department of Energy reported that oil inventories rose by 564 000 barrels in the week ending April 17, compared with an expected increase of 3.4 million barrels and after the increase of 9.5 million barrels in the previous week. Regarding gasoline reserves, there was a decrease of 2.62 million barrels, higher than an estimated decrease of 1.16 million barrels.

Yesterday, with the exception of the Nasdaq 100, the US market was bullish. The Dow Jones index hit a new high again, making it 10 consecutive sessions of record closing, something that had not happened since 1987. The S & P500 also hit a record high of 2368 points, boosted by the appreciation of the energy sector.

wow seconds too soon. The full 50 for those who arent as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Hi all,

Long time reader of T2W but never posted before...

Finding the market a bit tricky today... Support on the Dow at 20,720 - but I cant quite decide on a long or short (from 20,760 or higher) - I guess that means stay out of the market ;-)

Picking a top seems to be burning everyone so that's a risky game...

i wasn't born to follow, i tell you that right now going in!:cool:

we weren't born to follow!

I haven't been around for a while, only really came back to give some stick to people who were calling the top at 14000, it does seem to have gotten quiet on here these days though.

That's probably because either everyone is blown away or volumes drying up.

Never the less I think we have some more steam to blow off (y)

i have to say, pip has been more of a help than 99% of these other threads.
So I hope you bring back those never ending posts pip, we need you