Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hey there everyone. I am a complete newbie to day trading and I am hoping to learn as much as I can in order to make as much money as I can. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hey there everyone. I am a complete newbie to day trading and I am hoping to learn as much as I can in order to make as much money as I can. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hey Lruss, welcome to the world of forex. May your losses be educational and your wins be repeatable :)

If you want to know anything in particular I'm happy to chat. I have a wealth of free video resources to get you started if you're interested.

Hey Lruss, welcome to the world of forex. May your losses be educational and your wins be repeatable :)

If you want to know anything in particular I'm happy to chat. I have a wealth of free video resources to get you started if you're interested.
buzzfxbroker,
T2W is NOT a bespoke forex site. Indeed, we make a point of advising newbies to look at all markets and not make a beeline for forex for no better reason than that's what most other people do. That's high on the list of major mistakes that so many newbies make.

With regard to your offer of help, there is more than enough quality content for new members to digest here, thus obviating the need for them to look elsewhere.
Tim.

buzzfxbroker,
T2W is NOT a bespoke forex site. Indeed, we make a point of advising newbies to look at all markets and not make a beeline for forex for no better reason than that's what most other people do. That's high on the list of major mistakes that so many newbies make.

With regard to your offer of help, there is more than enough quality content for new members to digest here, thus obviating the need for them to look elsewhere.
Tim.

Understood Tim. I will keep my videos to myself in future. Also extra points for use of the word obviating. Nice.

Hello together,

I'm generally new to trading. I came from programming over ecoins to trading.
As a result, I'm highly interested in algo trading. I hope to get deeper into trading and everything related.

I'm looking forward to a good discussions and interesting topics!

New guy hello

Hi All

Just signed up for forum and wanted to say hi.

I am very new to this and currently trade small from a 5K account although I find paper trading (demo) still the main part of my time due to the lack of knowledge on my part. I started a while back using Plus500 demo but found that the platform although very user friendly gives little in the way help with current markets via the basic chart hence why I changed to IG Index and where I find this platform good at times seems a little confusing at times and would welcome any thoughts on an alterative that is user friendly.

I like to trade cfd on the FT100 & US500 (pure mental thing as spreadbetting seems to make me think I am going to the bookie's to place a bet on the horses)

Anyway glad to be part of the gang and luck forward to sharing thoughts

Kind Regards

Gary

Hie guys new member here !
I've done some trading in the past but realize i need to learn and teach myself to become a good at trading first. I'm hoping to learn a lot on this forum and make new friends. Any recommendations on books and material to look at please share with me.
thanks

I just might take you up on that offer. I just quit my job of 12 years and I'm looking to be my own boss. I figured the stock market was a great place to start.
Thank you in advance friend.

buzzfxbroker,

Tim.

Don't worry about me having blinders on. I tend to look at every option and explore all avenues of knowledge. I take every bit of advice I get to heart. The more I learn the better off I will be.

I just might take you up on that offer. I just quit my job of 12 years and I'm looking to be my own boss. I figured the stock market was a great place to start.
Thank you in advance friend.

In that case, I would recommend reading The E Myth by Michael Gerber if you haven't already.

It's not about trading directly and is instead geared towards small business owners. But it does outline why we all want to be our own boss, why many people fail at it and what you need to do to make it work.

Hi everyone!

First post - and a quick introduction of myself.

I dabbled in trading during the dot com bubble. Trading names like Sun Microsystems, Internap, Novell, RFMD, and MSFT. Back then, commissions were high and it was difficult to stay plugged in. I exited the market and went back to my day job.

Fastforward to today, I'm trading a small account. After going long on some stocks I believe in, I started trading the options market.

It's been up and down, and I've accumulated a small loss. Paying my tuition I suppose... the biggest lesson I've learned is the market waits for no one.

Hello everyone!

I have been interested in trading for a long time now. I anticipate that the forum will assist me in achieving my goals.:)

Hey buddy!
Of course, you're welcome !
how long have you been trading for now?

Hey Alextrader

I have not made a legitimate trade yet. I have been studying since last year. Right now I am trying to find a good platform to paper trade that accommodate poor persons like me. I desire to start trading live this summer.

Hi, I have very little skills in Trading and I hope to gather a few more from here. Nice to join you guys.

Hello and good trading to everyone. A long time but short-term :) trader. Always interested in technical trading setups and indicators. Hope to learn from some experts here :D

Looking forward to good discussion/study/advice on TA

Hi I have been studying and doing the real trade (on fidelity) since last May. I started off by studying Graham's value investment. I have also been interested in studying the technical analysis (TA) on stock prices.

My intention on this forum is to study/talk with all others who are interested in broadening their knowledge/skills on the TA techniques.

I am looking forward to some good discussion and learning experience on the TA, with maybe real trading case analysis.

Thanks to all for your patient reading!

Leibniz