Can anyone recommend a strategy?

remind me to bring some fat people when swimming in waters infested with sharks. but some one once told me "to swim in waters infested with sharks, one needs to be a shark" might be wrong.

Fat people float better than thin people which means thin people will need to move around more to stay afloat making the thin people more likely to attract a sharks attention as they see it as struggling. I would also stay clear of anyone wearing jewelry

remind me to bring some fat people when swimming in waters infested with sharks. but some one once told me "to swim in waters infested with sharks, one needs to be a shark" might be wrong.

you do not need to bring more fat people when swimming, plenty are already there.... just swim between them and you will be ok.

The best strategy would be to change the strategy for every trades, we need to analyse the market situation and then work on our strategy.

The best strategy is to analyse the sharks and work out the best strategy, do you use fat or thin strategy, that is the way to win in forex when you are out of the boat also you cannot sink when you are out of the boat especially if the wrong strategy has put a hole in it.

I am SIM trading. What I am finding is that every time I take a trade, market goes against me (LOL).

Does anyone find that.

Now, there is a strategy, I should tell people when I am going long/short and they can take the opposite trades. LOL

I am SIM trading. What I am finding is that every time I take a trade, market goes against me (LOL).

Does anyone find that.

Now, there is a strategy, I should tell people when I am going long/short and they can take the opposite trades. LOL

Maybe you are joking , but fading other traders is a strategy , go to zulutrade and fade other traders but you have to diversify , ie . fade a group of traders .

Maybe you are joking , but fading other traders is a strategy , go to zulutrade and fade other traders but you have to diversify , ie . fade a group of traders .

I might just add - don't try fading the best traders. Fade the worst.

Does anyone find that.

Its a familiar and frustrating experience. Maybe this won't help but are you trading with the trend?

According to my personal trading experience; Price Action trading strategy is the most useful trading style! It works any time in any trading instrument! From last three years I have been using PA trading strategy comfortably! But in my early stage of trading I tried with indicator based strategy but no good result I found!

There are many strategies involved in Forex Trading, you need to find the one which is appropriate to you.

Some people swear by Bollinger Bands but they take some practice to be consistently successful.
Here is a simple system to start with...............

There are many strategies involved in Forex Trading, you need to find the one which is appropriate to you.

Anybody is a keen follower of night scalping? I've been exploring the facets of this style during recent weeks with Нotforex and generally the only thing that hindered me from consistent profit is lack of price action. Do you know how to make up for that?

Anybody is a keen follower of night scalping? I've been exploring the facets of this style during recent weeks with Нotforex and generally the only thing that hindered me from consistent profit is lack of price action. Do you know how to make up for that?

Trade in the day? [emoji847]

You can study existing trades and join community forums and even through research. You can also ask for help from brokers as a start. I have asked mine with *. Good thing they got the right tools for starters.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can study existing trades and join community forums and even through research. You can also ask for help from brokers as a start. I have asked mine with *. Good thing they got the right tools for starters.

Thanks for answering, I don't think SmartGeek has a clue.

So, having done as you say, how do you know you have found a good or even the best strategy?

Last edited by a moderator: