Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all, not new to trading but new to this site.
Based in Bordeaux, France from Ireland trading on a short and medium in DAX/FTSE/ES/CL and some currencies esp EURUSD. Trading for few years now, tackling the markets pa on the short term while managing some money in the medium term. Technical trading, charts, and price action.

Nice to meet you folks!

Hello all. Traded with various demo for years (for fun) but finally some cash to trade properly now and giving it a go this year so thought i'd try and be a bit more active on here.

Hello All, My name is Siva based in UK. I have done intraday trading mainly in other markets. Now would like to start in global markets. I am mainly intrested in intraday trading ... techniques.. etc,
best regards,
/Siva

Hello, I am in San Diego of CA, and started to day trade 1.5 years ago and have lost 50% of my capital since then. But I think I have learned a lot and want to learn more from this forum.

Hello everybody, my name is Martin, I'm from Montreal, I trade Forex for one year and i will probably start to trade the futures. I'm very happy to participate to this forum

Hi all, my name is fiderma and I am new here. I have done Forex on a medium scale, that is not to professional terms.
Already I will share a research that is doing that I hope will serve to sharpen the eye as far as websites about Forex.

Hi joel - I might be reading a little bit too much into your post but you say STILL profitable.

Now and then the media run stories about whizz kid traders who've got a Ferrari and made 10 mill from their back bedroom while at college but they're usually talking about daytraders. Just to be sure (sorry if you're already aware), there are more types of trading than daytrading, which is anyway the hardest place to start.

But overall, with a consistent method and the discipline to follow it, trading is totally viable.

Hi all. I'm Mark, from the UK. Recently signed up here. Traditionally buy and hold stocks, but am now semi-retired with a bit of cash to play with. Taking my time to learn about more modern forms of trading. Any tips or suggestions, feel free to sling em my way!

Hi everyone!!
I´m a Futures Trader and I love my job!!

I think that the most beauty thing about trading is this: a lot of people can´t make money but if you look into the winners circle you will see that everybody are doing a diferent thing haha.

So certainly there is not only one way to be profitable.
Christian.

Hi Sharky
Hi everybody

I'm a kind of future trader and newbie here.
I don't really know if I could define myself a trader, as I'm not very able to find profit in trade in a good manner: till today, I had more losing than winning trades (even if I'm operating on sym.).
I'm actually an employer and spend only 3/4 hours a day trying to do my best.
I'm searching for the "Holy Grail" in trading and, seriously, this seems to be a good place to learn.

Have a nice day everybody

Hi folks ,
Ive been trading for nearly 10 months and really enjoy it. My problem is im successful with a demo account but develop the jitterbugs with a live account any tips ?

New to Trade2Win

Hi Friends,

I am new to Trade2win. I am going to share ideas and strategies regarding forex in coming days. Give your support and reply to the ideas I provide whether you are satisfied or not .

Hi Friends,

I am new to Trade2win. I am going to share ideas and strategies regarding forex in coming days. Give your support and reply to the ideas I provide whether you are satisfied or not .

how long have you been trading Jim . What brought you to the world of trading?

Hi Guys,

nice to meet you. I am 28 years old and just started trading. looking for new insights and interesting discussions with you.

Have a great day ahead.